PDA

View Full Version : I really need to know

SWEET06CAMRY
04-29-2006, 03:51 PM
How come a lot of people make their boxes with the sub facing the roof or the car??? and a lot of people prefer to put them facing the rear ??:eyebrow:
Is it that because if the sub is facing up sounds louder ???:eyebrow:

supra06
04-29-2006, 03:53 PM
i put mine towards the rear, 92 camry, the sound waves hit the trunk and (lots of bass comes outtttttt) this is the good part. ;)

Ingleside
04-29-2006, 03:53 PM
in some cars or trucks, like an suv... it hits harder that way.

James Bang
04-29-2006, 04:02 PM
I think it all depends on the vehicle and personal preference. just face yours different directions and see which you like best.

smd4life
04-29-2006, 04:02 PM
camry's **** ***

James Bang
04-29-2006, 04:05 PM
camry's **** ***
your sister likes thier backseats...

SWEET06CAMRY
04-29-2006, 04:06 PM
camry's **** ***
Yoy **** balls and I ain't saying ****:D

smd4life
04-29-2006, 04:08 PM
Ngsm is a pimp.
You **** balls.
Zapco amps are sweet.
Lexani wheels ****.
Your car *****, even more than mine, and yours is 22 years newer.
Your stupid for putting rims on a P.O.S.
You need to locate the Caps Lock on your keyboard and turn it off.
And, there is no foward slash in the word ****ing...
That is all. Now do the world a favor, and jump off a building...

EDIT::: Yes, I used my 500th post on no0bx bashing!

memphissoul said it the best...

smd4life
04-29-2006, 04:09 PM
no sister here

PatFitz9
04-29-2006, 04:10 PM
i have mine facing up (SUV) because my design just worked out better that way. i am not sure if it is louder or not.

smd4life
04-29-2006, 04:11 PM
Camry's Are So ******* Sweet I Think Ill Put It In My User Name How Sweet They Are Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Swwweeeeeeeeeeeettt

joeldirt
04-29-2006, 04:12 PM
Ngsm is a pimp.
You **** balls.
Zapco amps are sweet.
Lexani wheels ****.
Your car *****, even more than mine, and yours is 22 years newer.
Your stupid for putting rims on a P.O.S.
You need to locate the Caps Lock on your keyboard and turn it off.
And, there is no foward slash in the word ****ing...
That is all. Now do the world a favor, and jump off a building...

EDIT::: Yes, I used my 500th post on no0bx bashing!

memphissoul said it the best...

well, I am sure you feel good about that... I just refrained from saying anything at all even though i was tempted.. I knew you would do it for me...

But in my own reply I guess I'll just say that it is personal preference.... With experience in doing this stuff the most convincing answer to all of your questions is to just do it your self and try different ways you will get a feel for how stuff sounds..in this case you can just adjust the box so that it fires up, forward, backwards, maybe even down fireing... That will solve all of your curiosities.. I will be willing to bet in that car, you wiull face them towards the back.

_DjScrew_
04-29-2006, 04:14 PM
i have mine facing up (SUV) because my design just worked out better that way. i am not sure if it is louder or not.
x2, it was just easier to face it up.

SWEET06CAMRY
04-29-2006, 04:19 PM
Camry's Are So ******* Sweet I Think Ill Put It In My User Name How Sweet They Are Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Swwweeeeeeeeeeeettt
I' sure you got a piece os **** car that's why you are ****ing hating:naughty:
I don't think that in your piece of **** town know how to roll on lexanis *****.
Do you know how much those rims cost ??
Nahh Forget it you are just a ****ing low life that porbably doesn't even own a car nor a system:crap:
!!!!!!!!LOG OFF.... YOUR MOMMY NEEDS TO USE THE PHONE:D :D :D

smd4life
04-29-2006, 04:21 PM
is there a special way to "roll on lexani's" unless there square then it should be pretty easy

smd4life
04-29-2006, 04:22 PM
guess im not as sweet as your camry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

smd4life
04-29-2006, 04:23 PM
your the phag that doesn't know how/where to face your subs

James Bang
04-29-2006, 04:25 PM
get a room.

or the backseat of his camry...

_DjScrew_
04-29-2006, 04:25 PM
get a room.

or the backseat of his camry...
lol way to keep it going :D

smd4life
04-29-2006, 04:26 PM
How come a lot of people make their boxes with the sub facing the roof or the car??? and a lot of people prefer to put them facing the rear ??:eyebrow:
Is it that because if the sub is facing up sounds louder ???:eyebrow:
no it's cuz it make specail upward facing bass waves that start at the bottom of your ear so they sound louder

Prowler573
04-29-2006, 04:31 PM
camry's **** ***
Moron. Pure and simple. Moron.

SWEET06CAMRY
04-29-2006, 04:32 PM
no it's cuz it make specail upward facing bass waves that start at the bottom of your ear so they sound louder
Why is there always a ****ing ******* in every forum ???
You know what dude **** you and don't read my posts ......
I'm trying to get some knowledge here and mother ****ers like you **** **** up for many of us ....
So if you have nothing positive to say don't say nothing at all....

smd4life
04-29-2006, 04:36 PM
o sorry for shitting it up... it's OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ssswwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttt ttttttttt
remember...i don't know how to roll on lexani's, it takes skill people like me in a **** town don't know anything about dubs and cars in them rap videos. you're a joke...

so how you gonna face the subs you don't have?

SWEET06CAMRY
04-29-2006, 04:45 PM
o sorry for shitting it up... it's OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ssswwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttt ttttttttt
remember...i don't know how to roll on lexani's, it takes skill people like me in a **** town don't know anything about dubs and cars in them rap videos. you're a joke...

Subs I don't have ?????:eyebrow:
Are you really that stupid ???
Obviously you only come to this forum to talk **** and ruin people's threads because if you have actually done some reading here you would know what kind of subs many of us have....;)
But i'm not gonna waste my time with a worthless piece of **** like you....
I really hope you ingnore all my posts as i'm sure many of us here ignore yours..:crap:

Prowler573
04-29-2006, 04:45 PM

No, fella, you're the joke for your overall attitude. So he's more or less of a novice when it comes to audio and as a result asked what to some might seem a silly question. Have you never done something in the entire time you have been an aftermarket car audio enthusiast that now you look back on it and just shake your head? Well, believe it or not, other people do the same thing!!!

His remark about not knowing how to roll on Lexanis was pretty assinine, I must admit. You wrap them with tires, install them on your car, [hopefully] torque the lug nuts down properly, and drive away. It isn't brain surgery...

As for your remark about Camrys ****...

Why is it for (how many YEARS now?) that the Toyota Camry continues to be one of the Top 10 selling cars in America?

Just my $0.02.

smd4life
04-29-2006, 04:52 PM
point taken i just remember how he was an *** to a friend of mine on another thread and fuked up his theard, hence...camry's ****

smd4life
04-29-2006, 04:53 PM
we rolled over his screen name for like 10 mins strait

SWEET06CAMRY
04-29-2006, 04:54 PM
No, fella, you're the joke for your overall attitude. So he's more or less of a novice when it comes to audio and as a result asked what to some might seem a silly question. Have you never done something in the entire time you have been an aftermarket car audio enthusiast that now you look back on it and just shake your head? Well, believe it or not, other people do the same thing!!!

His remark about not knowing how to roll on Lexanis was pretty assinine, I must admit. You wrap them with tires, install them on your car, [hopefully] torque the lug nuts down properly, and drive away. It isn't brain surgery...

As for your remark about Camrys ****...

Why is it for (how many YEARS now?) that the Toyota Camry continues to be one of the Top 10 selling cars in America?

Just my $0.02.
Thanks PROWLER573.
I wish we didn't have assholes like this in this forum and more really cool helpful people like you, POLECAT, James bang,Toxic tuan and other cool dudes that i can't think of right now.
Take care...:peace:

Prowler573
04-29-2006, 04:54 PM
point taken i just remember how he was an *** to a friend of mine on another thread and fuked up his theard, hence...camry's **** Why the repeated use of an apostrophe where it doesn't belong?

point taken i just remember how he was an *** to a friend of mine on another thread and fuked up his theard, hence...camry's suckI was unaware this was a personal vendetta of sorts. My bad!

SWEET06CAMRY
04-29-2006, 04:56 PM
point taken i just remember how he was an *** to a friend of mine on another thread and fuked up his theard, hence...camry's ****
Which was ????????????

smd4life
04-29-2006, 05:00 PM
can't remember just the gay name...
as for me not haveing a system..
http://i3.tinypic.com/ws668g.jpg

HotCarl
04-29-2006, 05:00 PM
certain designs are louder that way...something with the sub/port alignment.

its generally called a CRX style box.

someone else can better explain, im sure.

smd4life
04-29-2006, 05:01 PM
and as for me not having a car....(at least on the weekends)
http://i3.tinypic.com/ws678k.jpg

James Bang
04-29-2006, 05:05 PM
and as for me not having a car....(at least on the weekends)
http://i3.tinypic.com/ws678k.jpg
cute/pretty car there.

SWEET06CAMRY
04-29-2006, 05:22 PM
can't remember just the gay name...
as for me not haveing a system..
http://i3.tinypic.com/ws668g.jpg
Can't remember ???:rolleyes:
You are full of ****. I have never trashed nobody's posts you just feel stupid because we shut you up...
You are pathetic you must feel very small right now.....
And stop taking pics of your neighbors ****......

smd4life
04-29-2006, 05:33 PM
nieghbors **** what the *** ever dude

smd4life
04-29-2006, 05:34 PM
cute/pretty car there.
IT'S NOT CUTE, IT'S SSWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT OMG OMG OMG OMG

smd4life
04-29-2006, 05:36 PM
as i recall you were trashing zapco amp, he came to there defense, and you cop an attitude, *****

smd4life
04-29-2006, 05:38 PM
a 95 maxima for everyday and a 1995 eclipse turbo that doesn't run, im currently working out a trade with a guy who has a 12 second dodge daytona

SWEET06CAMRY
04-29-2006, 05:54 PM
as i recall you were trashing zapco amp:D , he:D came [/COLOR]to there defense, and you cop an attitude, *****
Now I can see you are REALLY REALLY stupid...
There's no such thing as an HE.....
What the *** are you talking about.
My thread said.. What's so great about Zapco amps????
I never said nothing bad about anyone....
Stick your head out of your *** already dude.. you are just looking stupid:blush:

joeldirt
04-29-2006, 05:57 PM
wow these are fun.... allot of these lately.. can't people just get allong? Maybe it's the price of gas that has everyone all testy...

James Bang
04-29-2006, 06:29 PM
**** the mother****ing price of the mother****ing GAS, ******* **** this sucky camry w/ the stupid ****ing Zapco amp powering no ****ing subs facing up. POS GAS!:eyebrow:

SWEET06CAMRY
04-29-2006, 08:50 PM
**** the mother****ing price of the mother****ing GAS, ******* **** this sucky camry w/ the stupid ****ing Zapco amp powering no ****ing subs facing up. POS GAS!:eyebrow:
HAHAHAHAHA :D :D WE E-MURDERED THIS ****** :hilariou: :hilariou:

smd4life
04-29-2006, 09:30 PM
nothing to say about my ride?

smd4life
04-29-2006, 09:33 PM
Now I can see you are REALLY REALLY stupid...
There's no such thing as an HE.....
What the *** are you talking about.
My thread said.. What's so great about Zapco amps????
I never said nothing bad about anyone....
Stick your head out of your *** already dude.. you are just looking stupid:blush:
he, referring to you, *******, i must not be able to roll on lexani's correctly

smd4life
04-29-2006, 09:36 PM
Hey gang,
As many of you know i used to have a ported box that i sealed by screwing two pieces of wood in the ports...
Yesterday i realized that there was air coming out from around the pieces of wood:crap: , so what i did is took them off and peeled the carpet from the box and used wood glue to completaly seal the box and i let the glue dry over night....
This morning while testing my subs I realized that there is still air coming out but not from the ports anymore ,but from around the sub:crap:
Is this normal ???:eyebrow:
How can i make it stop ???
Will this affect my sub ?? (damage it)