PDA

View Full Version : Moe Lester Boxes

Phlipbak
04-29-2006, 03:20 PM
Can I see any boxes any of you own that Moe Lester made? I've heard good things, and I'm STILL having problems with TCAB, so... thanks!

kotec123
04-29-2006, 03:22 PM
what kind of problem are u having?? mark never let me down, and he goes the extra mile to satisfy, and the customer service is awsome, hes always lookin to help me out.

well sory for the slight thread jack, but im gettin my second box from mark tonight, and ill let u know how it goes, but like i said mark never let me down

James Bang
04-29-2006, 03:22 PM
I don't have any boxes HE build, but i've built two he designed...

Phlipbak
04-29-2006, 03:24 PM
I don't know, maybe TCAB will work, I'm probably just paranoid, it's just he lied about shipping it last week and about posting pics and about shipping it today... and he also has taken over a month to build... but w/e just my luck... I do have a question though, how do you get a hold of him when you want to talk to him? And how long does it take him to respond?

joeldirt
04-29-2006, 03:24 PM
I am pretty sure that everyone here would agree that though they are standard slot port designs.... they are relatively good to go Sound good, functional, easy to follow fool proof plans for free doesn't get any better then that. Moe has a great reputation on here. Been around for some time.

James Bang
04-29-2006, 03:28 PM
I don't know, maybe TCAB will work, I'm probably just paranoid, it's just he lied about shipping it last week and about posting pics and about shipping it today... and he also has taken over a month to build... but w/e just my luck... I do have a question though, how do you get a hold of him when you want to talk to him? And how long does it take him to respond?
If you're taking about Moe Lester, getting a hold of him will be hard for I've heard he's really busy, and is not making plans anymore.

Phlipbak
04-29-2006, 03:33 PM
Lol, I mean get a hold of TCAB, Mark Potts... I'm going to try to sort this out, but I'm having a hard time getting a hold of him and I was wondering how anyone who's had experience with him in the past gets/got a hold of him...thanks!

Hayabusa
04-29-2006, 03:33 PM
call the better business buero on him...

joeldirt
04-29-2006, 03:41 PM
Lol, I mean get a hold of TCAB, Mark Potts... I'm going to try to sort this out, but I'm having a hard time getting a hold of him and I was wondering how anyone who's had experience with him in the past gets/got a hold of him...thanks!

oooohhh. DOn't know anything about him my-self... sorry.

pimpedout97x
04-29-2006, 03:47 PM
marks AIM s/n is TheCarAudioBox

Phlipbak
04-29-2006, 03:49 PM
yeh, but he never answers it...

maldecido33
04-29-2006, 03:55 PM
thats not HIS sn.... that tcabs sn

Phlipbak
04-29-2006, 04:06 PM
what's his? PM me with it, I think I have his too tho, and he doesn't ever answer that either