PDA

View Full Version : South Park Lovers Loook

Weez00
04-27-2006, 03:18 PM
i have hear an autogrpahed 8x10 picture of all the kid south park characters signed by matt stone and trey parker the creators of south park if u didnt know heres a picture of it looking for about 30 bucks with frame 25 w/e obo

picture
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=4/10512071118.jpg&s=x402

pm me or post here first

also have dale earnhardt jr's autograph and kenny bernstein "retired top fuel dragster"

flakko
04-27-2006, 03:22 PM
oh shoot! i want i want! hows 20?

can you prove this is legit?

Weez00
04-27-2006, 03:39 PM
m u want a picture of my hand writing lol and it looks legit right? i mean how would it be fake

AllStar1500bd
04-27-2006, 03:59 PM
m u want a picture of my hand writing lol and it looks legit right? i mean how would it be fakeDo you have a COA? Where'd you get it from? There's a million ways it could be fake; the person you bought it from, the person they bought it from, etc... Fakes of all celebrities autographs go on eBay all the time.

flakko
04-27-2006, 04:10 PM
werd if you can prove all that stuff, i want it

Weez00
04-27-2006, 06:26 PM
i sent them like 90 letters in the course of a year and they finnally sent me one lmao and who the **** gets a coa for an autograph thats retarded

j3bus2k3
04-27-2006, 06:27 PM
What about the Dale Jr. one...I'd like to get that for my grandmother...

bimma85
04-27-2006, 06:28 PM
i sent them like 90 letters in the course of a year and they finnally sent me one lmao and who the **** gets a coa for an autograph thats retarded
are you serious? You're one odd dude.

flakko
04-27-2006, 07:20 PM

where may i ask did you get this autograph from? i know your a good guy, its just i dont wanna be jipped with a bad product lol

Weez00
04-28-2006, 05:18 PM
my friends dad works at a budweiser distrubributing place called muxie distributing and dale came to do a promotion and she got an auto grpahed 8x10 for me like a year agoi have pics of that too

Eugenics
04-28-2006, 05:21 PM
your car > my avatar

Weez00
04-28-2006, 05:32 PM
wtf.... lmao y the f*** would u have to gay guys on ur avatar omg thats hilarious thanks for the upp

Eugenics
04-28-2006, 05:34 PM
dear god

nVRuckus
04-28-2006, 05:54 PM
dear god
he a winner isnt he ;)

timaay

what would you need a coa on an autograph for LMAO

j3bus2k3
04-28-2006, 06:16 PM
How much for the Dale. Jr?

flakko
04-28-2006, 06:40 PM
my friends dad works at a budweiser distrubributing place called muxie distributing and dale came to do a promotion and she got an auto grpahed 8x10 for me like a year agoi have pics of that too

i was talking about the South park one?

AllStar1500bd
04-28-2006, 06:56 PM
Why would you need a COA, are you ******* kidding me?

:ban:

Weez00
04-28-2006, 09:58 PM
thats what i said but they want one and i dont have one but im asking like 40 bucks shippped in the frame for the dale jr

flakko
04-29-2006, 12:09 AM
where did you get the south park sigs from?

Weez00
04-29-2006, 12:20 AM
dude i got it in the mail fomr them
i said that already read page number 1

flakko
04-29-2006, 12:22 AM
OH my bad man i misread that. icee do you have the envelope or did you discard it?

Weez00
04-29-2006, 12:26 AM
sorry i got this last year and im really desperate for money so no envelope

Weez00
04-29-2006, 12:26 AM
i mean im desperate for money thats y im sleling it but no envelope

Eugenics
04-29-2006, 01:12 AM
sell that misrable piece of **** you drive

Weez00
04-30-2006, 12:59 AM
wow... wat do u drive? and i still dont understand y ur have a gay avator? are u gay? if u are i have no problem with it. its ur right as an american to choose to **** ****

Eugenics
04-30-2006, 01:48 AM
wow... wat do u drive? and i still dont understand y ur have a gay avator? are u gay? if u are i have no problem with it. its ur right as an american to choose to **** ****

you're right, i drive a 96 mustang gt conv. as my car that rapes yours. and for a car comp car i drive a 00 beetle gls. im a bout to drive a 02 audi s4 and i hope a shelby gt350 65'. yay, i can maintain im a straight male... unlike you

Weez00
04-30-2006, 11:08 AM
unlike me lmao im not the one with gay guys in my avatar haha and about the cars i doubt u have any of those... u probably have a little 6 cylinder mustang that ur mom bought u for graduation that does about a 18 in a quarter mile

Eugenics
04-30-2006, 04:57 PM
unlike me lmao im not the one with gay guys in my avatar haha and about the cars i doubt u have any of those... u probably have a little 6 cylinder mustang that ur mom bought u for graduation that does about a 18 in a quarter mile

i never graduated highschool. therefore my parents never bought me a riced out piece of **** like yours. i dropped out, did construction work, went to college and pretty soon i'll be able to buy and sell children like you to factorys to make very comfy sweat pants for the rest of your lives

Weez00
04-30-2006, 08:07 PM
thanks for the upp but still u havent told me y u have gay guys in ur avator and i bought my car thank u very much and also im still in high school unlik ehte losers that dont have the balls to graduate

Eugenics
04-30-2006, 08:14 PM
thanks for the upp but still u havent told me y u have gay guys in ur avator and i bought my car thank u very much and also im still in high school unlik ehte losers that dont have the balls to graduate

so i can remind the forum of what kind of parents create members like you.

you may have bought all the ugly *** **** on that car, but im willing to bet you didn't buy it

nobodys going to buy your fake *** ****, if they were before, they sure as hell wont now... i can gaurentee that

i would've guessed middle school. but regardless i would suggest you stay in highschool another four years and focus ON ENGLISH CLASSES perhaps then your babbling will atleast amagamate (look it up) to words that resemble something in a dictionary.

i started college when i was 16... you started highschool when you were sixteen (maybe 17) so comparing me too you is apples to watermellons. simply put, im better than you in every sense of the word

Weez00
05-01-2006, 08:37 AM
lol yea my stuff is fake lol u want pics of the other autographs and just cause im a bad typer doesnt mean im bad in school lmao and im taking college courses AS WELL AND IF I CONTINUE ILL HAVE 30 CREDITS BY MY SENIOR YEAR AND i only need 21 to graduate thanks again for the up

Eugenics
05-01-2006, 01:40 PM
good, you'll have 9 highschool credits that aren't worth ****. i can tell how smart you are. for the record. i can't wait to have you on my workforce, we'll need someone to clean my toilet after a long morning of wiskey shits

sampson
05-01-2006, 03:04 PM
LOL, good old internet fights, gotta love em. Anyway Weez don't really think anyone is going to buy any of your "autographs" without a COA. Ebay them if you need the money that bad, but you'll just get a bunch of emails asking you if you have the COA's. Anyone can take a piece of paper and sign a name on it, and until you prove that you have the legit signatures that is what everyone is going to assume you did. Nothing personal that is just the way it works. Eugenics, good call on the wiskey, and Weez good luck selling without COA's.

Weez00
05-01-2006, 03:09 PM
omfg u guys are retarded who asks for coa's how do u get them? ur gonna ask someone to sign another pice of paper saying that this is actually ur signature u cant go buy an autograph from a store in a box that has a coa so u guys are just stupid if u dont want it cause there no coa than dont POST and u say my grammers bad learn how to spell WHISKY

MadAudio
05-01-2006, 03:28 PM
no offense Weez00 but you might not watch your local news often . there have been a few fake autograph scams busted lately one i saw on the news just last night bout some dude who got busted making fake autograph pics and selling em . thats why people are asking of COA.
good luck with selling

jujumantb
05-01-2006, 03:38 PM
There is sooo much sarcasm in this thread that this kid hasnt picked up on...
KID, AN AUTOGRAPH IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT A COA, ANYONE CAN FORGE AN AUTOGRAPH... GET A ******* CLUE

Weez00
05-01-2006, 05:21 PM
thanks for the upp there authentic once again if u dont want them because theres no coa BECAUSE U CANT ****ING GET ONE!! than dont post

sampson
05-01-2006, 06:35 PM
Mods forgive me, but I can't let this slide.

I was just following the way that Eugenics posted on the spelling, but for you to try to correct me on the spelling of this sacred drink and still misspell it, wow. It's Whiskey, my man, greatest drink ever, and yeah, please just calm down, I think it has been made abundantly clear that nobody is too interested in your item without a COA, so just go post it on eBay, or sell it to someone local. COA's are possible, and I don't personally know how to get them but ..... (Again, mods I apologize),

http://cgi.ebay.com/Trey-Parker-Matt-Original-photo-signed-x-2-w-COA_W0QQitemZ7614424839QQcategoryZ32988QQssPageNam eZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

That is there to show Weez that it is possible to get them, and as an example to show what people are looking for. Not for a price comparison, as that auction still has 5 days left on it, so don't take it that way. But yeah, Madaudio is right man, there are a ton of scams about people who do fake autographs, and as I said, unless you can prove with a COA (which we all know you don't have) that you got the real deal, I highly doubt anyone is going to take your word on it. Maybe reasearch on it google or something how to get a COA, I don't know. That’s about as civil and nice as I can put it. So just calm down and realize that its spelled WHISKEY, and that your going to have a **** hard time selling your autographed memorabilia without proof. I hope you've seen that by now. So yeah calm down and don't insult my drink ;). And of course best of luck on selling your items.

http://www.brothersofthehill.com/Jack%20Daniels/jd03-1024.jpg

(if you were referring to the spelling of whiskey based on the front of a crown royal bottle then you are forgiven, but if not then I am thoroughly disappointed)

Weez00
05-01-2006, 07:24 PM
lol i really thought it was spelled like that and i have 2 crown royal bottles in my room so yea..... dont call me weird either cause i have bottles in my room it just looks cool plus they hold change and stuff but if guys find this 8x10 picture signed by both of them that has a coa i will quit trying to sell it and leave this autograph post forever and will put in my sig i like ****.... so go knock urselves out

sampson
05-01-2006, 07:49 PM
LOL, yeah just had to make sure the important stuff was taken care of. Could really care less about the south park stuff myself, glad it sounds like you calmed down a bit and have a sense of humor :). Yeah I have 2 1/2 gallon Crown Royal bottles in my room as well, one thats a light, and the other is a change jar :). Crown Royal is the **** when it comes to whiskey or as they spell it whisky.

AllStar1500bd
05-01-2006, 08:12 PM
You guys are funny. Oh, and here's another FREE UP for you. Jackass.

Eugenics
05-01-2006, 08:16 PM
while were at it, im selling the same **** he is for half price. if you want it pm me

serious guys

no coa's. dont need those, we'll have to go on the honor system

Weez00
05-02-2006, 03:21 PM
lol
yea id like to see that