View Full Version : help please

04-24-2006, 09:23 PM
were can i get a motor to make my amp move up and down

04-27-2006, 06:25 PM

PV Audio
04-27-2006, 06:26 PM
Linear actuator you mean?

04-27-2006, 07:27 PM
there are a few types.. there is linear actuator motors that have a stroke range from 2" to 20" and more... Obviously the longer the stroke, the more expensive they are. YOu can get one with a gear sprocket type sort of like a window motor out of a car door... also there is a type that uses a strap with holes cut out of it that is kind of like a bike chain, only it is stiff so it can be both pushed and pulled.. you can find those in like seat belt mechenisms that are motorized.... Just do a search on Google for linear actuators and you should find quite a bit... I know a website but am brain farting it right now.