PDA

View Full Version : Is there a smaller two-way remote? One w/o an LCD?

J Crew
04-21-2006, 11:16 PM
i'm looking at getting an alarm for my 2004 F150 FX4 and like the idea of a two-way paging remote. but i don't want that larger remote that has the LCD screen. do they have a smaller two-way that like vibrates when the alarm is going off? something that would fit in my pocket easier? i don't care what part of my car is being violated... so the screen doesn't matter to me. i just want it to beep or vibrate... that's all i need. thanks for your help and time.

- Jason

i'm looking at the compustar 2WSS-AS... just don't like the remote.

AcidicDreams
04-21-2006, 11:20 PM
i'm looking at getting an alarm for my 2004 F150 FX4 and like the idea of a two-way paging remote. but i don't want that larger remote that has the LCD screen. do they have a smaller two-way that like vibrates when the alarm is going off? something that would fit in my pocket easier? i don't care what part of my car is being violated... so the screen doesn't matter to me. i just want it to beep or vibrate... that's all i need. thanks for your help and time.

- Jason

i'm looking at the compustar 2WSS-AS... just don't like the remote.

yah, clifford has one.. I forget what it's called though

J Crew
04-22-2006, 10:08 PM
which one? i tried doing a search and couldn't seem to find one. thanks for any more help.

- Jason

ssj2xxgotenxx
04-28-2006, 08:48 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/CLIFFORD-MATRIX-RS3-5-RSX-3-5-CAR-ALARM-472X-REMOTE_W0QQitemZ9718551367QQcategoryZ71530QQssPage NameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Buy the original alarm that comes with a LCD screen, and sell the LCD version and Buy the replacement one. You will actually end up with a profit if you play your cards right.

Sleeklsc
04-28-2006, 10:47 PM
i have a paging stystem....the remote with the screen is generally (what i've seen) the same size as a reg key fob(wich you want) the one with the screen will just be a tad heavier....02