PDA

View Full Version : 1977 lincoln continental Cheap

jeremyzach
04-19-2006, 09:53 PM
over 8k invested into this car but my heart is in my system and rims so i bought a suburban this car have 2 7inch sunvisor screens and a 13.5 fold down i have reciets over $1500.00 maybe used 5 hours all have remotes ps2 goes in glove box. The car has all leather interrior in great shape no tears or fads and the motor has 89,000 miles on it and the car was always stored in the winter lots of chrome parts tap pans air intake has new altenator and battery both with warrentys. The Heart of the car is the Pro Hopper Hydraulics Professionaly installed for $3500.00 it has 2 all chrome Competition pumps and all chrome cylinders 10inch in front and 12inch in back, there are 3 interstate workaholic batterys but the battery tray will hold 3 more batterys i just never bought them. I just got the trunk all done in wood all carpeted everything is hidden in the trunk there is a pull door for the batterys to charge and the chrome pumps stick out so you can see the prohopper name in chrome cost me $600.00 im in battle creek michigan 49015 im gonna let car go for a steal 3500.00 with tvs and 3000.00 without has to be picked up asap i need room for my new suburban :o) must sell thats why so cheap has clear title if your interested pm me your email address ill send you pics of everything and more 100s of pics Can even do pmts half down and ill hold the car for a month to come up with rest 269 9624222 ask for jeremy