PDA

View Full Version : modded ps2 wirth 250+ games

sue bee
04-13-2006, 03:46 PM
ok i've had this ps2 for a while that is how i've managed to amass such a collection of games. i stopped counting at 200, but i've gotten well over 50 new games since then, so i'm just going to say there are at least 250 games. i have all the best games, most recent ones, and a list that has about 200 of the games. if you're **** i can make a list of the new games, or conversly you can just ask me and I could always reply. i have accessories, tons of them at that, 3 original sony ps2 black controllers by sony, 1 wireless logitech (new series that is very nice, not clunky old ps2 series), 2 memory cards (1 is original black sony other is a madcats), and a network adapter. also i have hdd loader and like 5 games on a 40gb hard drive in the ps2. if the price is good enough, i will include the harddrive, otherwise you gotta get your own. the special part of the playstation is a dms3 chip, it is quite nice. this ps2 plays dvds, copies or originals. cds, and i have a program to play divx, along with a gameshark like program. will i take a trade? i'll take a sub(s) if they're nice. other than that, perhaps an ipod. well, offer away. also i do have refs from this board, ebay, and other boards.

Scoobydoo
04-13-2006, 03:55 PM
are these games all original, with boxes and manuals?

if not what you are offering is highly illegal

sue bee
04-13-2006, 03:57 PM
yes they are now you should highly bounce

Johnny Drama
04-13-2006, 04:41 PM
Ricky asked how much shipped, but added a post dump...

May want to PM him.

Ricky616
04-13-2006, 04:44 PM
Ricky asked how much shipped, but added a post dump...

May want to PM him.
ok sorry but the comment was :hilariou: ygpm also the games that it has saved on the hdd what genre are they mostly racing, driving :)