PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy rainbow soundline SLC?

digital mint
04-10-2006, 05:16 PM
Beside 6spdcoupe? I need them in a hurry, got cash in hands. He's too busy with other customers. Please help me out. Thanks.

Expy2K
04-10-2006, 05:23 PM
www.speedsound.com (http://www.speedsound.com)

:)

3.5Max6spd
04-10-2006, 05:23 PM
Beside 6spdcoupe? I need them in a hurry, got cash in hands. He's too busy with other customers. Please help me out. Thanks.

Rainbow has NO U.S. Distribution.... So if 6spdcoupe dont have them in stock, you are shyt out of luck. Luckily he can get them relatively fast, even from overseas.

Whats the hurry? You are trying to get product into Canada, i'd be a little more patient.

3.5Max6spd
04-10-2006, 05:25 PM
www.speedsound.com (http://www.speedsound.com)

They list old product and have no stock.

digital mint
04-10-2006, 05:41 PM
Rainbow has NO U.S. Distribution.... So if 6spdcoupe dont have them in stock, you are shyt out of luck. Luckily he can get them relatively fast, even from overseas.

Whats the hurry? You are trying to get product into Canada, i'd be a little more patient.
It's for someone that works with me. She blew her front stage and need them soon. Faster shipping options are not a problem($) The other guy....well let's just leave it at that.

Expy2K
04-10-2006, 05:46 PM
http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product_list.php?filter_manufacturer_id=70

Maybe here then!

3.5Max6spd
04-10-2006, 05:49 PM

Maybe here then!

Sure...if he dont mind shipping costs. Its from overseas. Doesnt guarantee they stock them either.

6spdcoupe
04-10-2006, 05:54 PM
I wouldnt have minded helping, but apparently Im expected to answer PMs and ship products at the immediate desire of each p[erson. I do my best and havent let anyone down as of yet, but checking PMs 24/7 by the rare chance someone needs them ASAP isnt my top priority.

Im here quite often and all PMs get answered within REASONABLE timeframes.

Expy2K
04-10-2006, 05:56 PM
Im here quite often and all PMs get answered within REASONABLE timeframes.

You get a price on my CMX 265's yet turkey?

6spdcoupe
04-10-2006, 05:58 PM
You get a price on my CMX 265's yet turkey?

I will have it for ya shortly, theyre finishing up with the shop in Sinsheim

Pecker :D

digital mint
04-10-2006, 06:05 PM

Maybe here then!

Thanks for the link. Just ordered them. Cheers

6spdcoupe
04-10-2006, 06:11 PM
NICE !! $323.19 Plus shipping, guess maybe I should raise my prices? :)

3.5Max6spd
04-10-2006, 06:12 PM
Thanks for the link. Just ordered them. Cheers

What? $323.19 USD + Shipping......for Rainbow Soundlines? Buahahaha POWNT!

digital mint
04-10-2006, 06:56 PM
What? $323.19 USD + Shipping......for Rainbow Soundlines? Buahahaha POWNT!
Like i said, it's for someone i know at work. Money is not an issue for her. At least she could ordered them and move on. She spent a insane amount of dough on her acura! (wish i could do it too!) Anyway matter close now. Thanks

3.5Max6spd
04-10-2006, 07:16 PM
Like i said, it's for someone i know at work. Money is not an issue for her. At least she could ordered them and move on. She spent a insane amount of dough on her acura! (wish i could do it too!) Anyway matter close now. Thanks

If money is not an issue for her you could've pocketed $100 and likely gotten the product sooner seeing an order for 20+ SLC265's was made today. Anyways Good luck.

slick rick
04-10-2006, 08:04 PM
lol wow I go 2 help kevin with a remote start install and I see a rape occured in this forum...what a shame. Don's prices FTW!!!!!!!!

digital mint
04-10-2006, 08:05 PM
If money is not an issue for her you could've pocketed $100 and likely gotten the product sooner seeing an order for 20+ SLC265's was made today. Anyways Good luck.
Wow you 2 guys sleep together or what? Let's go over this again...

1) i needed(she) as soon as possible. Even tho she is paying a fortune for second day shipping (way too much i know, but she doesn't care) well she know how it goes.

2) My first option that everyone recommended ( 6spdcoupe ) was not responding/ too busy, had other customers to deal with etc, no problem...read #1.

3) I hear you when you say about how expensive it will end up being for her. I would never pay that much $ for that set my self but...read #1

As far as "pocket $100" for my self :confused: :nono: :thumbsdo: I'll remember that if i deal with you in the future. She's my friend.

6spdcoupe
04-10-2006, 09:41 PM
Your sarcasm is obviously not needed, but if it makes you happy then by all means..

To have them sooner would have been from stateside, as I even told you in the PM that replied with I always have some on hand. Price wouldve been $220 shipped, but considering you expected me to respond between 10+pm last night and somewhat early this morning and I didnt, I suppose that makes me bad for some reason. Sorry I have a business to run and alot of other members to deal with as well. If your PM was during somewhat normal hours then it would been handled alot faster.

Either way GL.

3.5Max6spd
04-10-2006, 10:52 PM
As far as "pocket $100" for my self :confused: :nono: :thumbsdo: I'll remember that if i deal with you in the future. She's my friend.

Now I was being sarcastic.....either way you fukked her out of +$100, nice friend....hehe

digital mint
04-11-2006, 12:44 AM
Now I was being sarcastic.....either way you fukked her out of +$100, nice friend....hehe
Nope. She's been following this thread with me. She know why she is paying and it's irrelevant for her. She even was trying to get faster shipping at whatever cost. Nobody is getting "fukked" when you have money in hands and getting what you want when you want it.

Anyway i'm done with this thread. I've learned my lesson.

6spdcoupe
04-11-2006, 12:59 AM
And I must ask...what lesson would that be?

slick rick
04-11-2006, 01:00 AM
to pay significantly more for a product that chances are the person had no real world experience with...

6spdcoupe
04-11-2006, 01:04 AM
Rich...like I posted on the other thread, I dont mind helping out ( you Definately know this) when I can and actually hate to see money get thrown away. But with the short notice and late at night, it certainly makes it difficult to accomodate people.

You of all people know what I do all day...

slick rick
04-11-2006, 01:09 AM
yep people like me bug you...:) my mom always said to me: "you can't please everybody".

6spdcoupe
04-11-2006, 01:16 AM
def got that right. Something long the lines of...

SOME of the people ALL the time and ALL of the people SOME of the time, but Never ALL the people ALL the time....