PDA

View Full Version : How much is a used Premier deh-670mp usually?

DIPayton
04-09-2006, 02:51 PM
Im selling my deck, but I don't want to get ripped off. I bought it brand new 7 months ago... and the guy who installed all my stereo gear wants to buy it off me. I still have the remote, box, instructions... all that.. no scratches and works fine... I want to sell it to him, but I don't want to offend him by putting a bad price on it... He really knows his **** and he installs all of my gear free...

what's a reasonable price to put on this? I don't remember what I paid for it... so that doesnt help either. How much do these usually go for?

mtdewelf
04-09-2006, 04:28 PM
if he's your installer give it to him if possible or as cheap as you can afford and if he's not a cheap bastard you can consider it money in the bank for next install if anything.

DIPayton
04-09-2006, 07:18 PM
well he is kinda cheap, and I know he's a guy that would rip me off at the chance even though he installs my **** free right now... But I still plan on selling it cheap.

I told him I'd hook him up with a deal if e found out how much it's worth... he said its only worth $130... when I thought I paid more than double that... so now he's expecting it for less than $130.

Shyne151
04-09-2006, 07:25 PM
I paid $100 for my 770... and it was in perfect condition.