PDA

View Full Version : Remove rear deck speakers??

noonej21
04-05-2006, 11:25 AM
I am trying to finalize the rest of my audio system and I have wondered what I should do with the speakers in my rear deck, the car is a 2000 Nissan Altima by the way. This issue I have is that the rear deck vibrates a ton when playing my sub(Eclipse 8122 powered by a PPI PC2150). I am planning to upgrade the rest of my cars speakers(stil factory) but considering the rear deck vibration would it make sense to put speakers in the rear doors(would need to cut holes) and leave the rear deck empty. My plans were to add a pair of components up front in the factory locations and put a pair of dedicated midbass drivers somewhere in the back.

I guess while some of you are reading this I will also seek some opinions on component sets and midbass drivers. I am not looking to spend huge money, I just want something to fill in the rest of frequency range. I have looked into some of the Diamond products a little, as well as MB Quart and some of the other more main stream brands. The amp will be a PPI PC4100(100x4)

thanks for the help