PDA

View Full Version : its time to buy some componenets guys. help me out

Theride
04-03-2006, 07:51 PM
Ok I dont want to go over $250.Size is 6 1/2. I would like the set to go loud without distortion. I also would like nice HARD midbass because i will not add any subwoofer right now. The brands im interested in are.

Focal..more than likely the Access line
DLS..Probably the RS6 since its less than my limit
Rainbow...Probly the SLX line
CDT....the CL and EF line

You can throw you thoughts in or sites where i can get better models for better prices. Remember I am choosing those just based on website prices.

Savstyle
04-03-2006, 07:53 PM
Ok I dont want to go over $250.Size is 6 1/2. I would like the set to go loud without distortion. I also would like nice HARD midbass because i will not add any subwoofer right now. The brands im interested in are.

Focal..more than likely the Access line
DLS..Probably the RS6 since its less than my limit
Rainbow...Probly the SLX line
CDT....the CL and EF line

You can throw you thoughts in or sites where i can get better models for better prices. Remember I am choosing those just based on website prices.
pm 6spdcoupe and he will you all set up:)

bimma85
04-03-2006, 07:54 PM
Hmmm, dont really have much experience with any of em :crap:. If you want some kick *** midbass that will have a lot to do with the install ;). Also do you plan on buying new or used? If new...you looking to buy from authorized dealers only?

Theride
04-03-2006, 08:04 PM
I don't care where they come from. As long as they are new and are authentic speakers. no fake,