PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Audio

Trey803
04-01-2006, 02:12 PM
If you ever get the chance to go here please dont. There prices are out the roof installation takes up to two days and they screwed a ground wire down with a metal screw into the bottom of my freinds truck.:furious:

Prowler573
04-01-2006, 02:14 PM
If you ever get the chance to go here please dont. There prices are out the roof installation takes up to two days and they screwed a ground wire down with a metal screw into the bottom of my freinds truck.:furious: No comment on the time frame for installs but I don't guess I see the problem with what I have bolded. If there wasn't a sufficient ground point already available how do you recommend they should have proceeded?

Shoot- my main ground is welded to the spot it is attached to!

Mr. Opportunist
04-01-2006, 02:49 PM
they screwed a ground wire down with a metal screw into the bottom of my freinds truck.:furious:
how else would they do it?:rolleyes:

thunder9500
06-07-2006, 11:12 PM
If you ever get the chance to go here please dont. There prices are out the roof installation takes up to two days and they screwed a ground wire down with a metal screw into the bottom of my freinds truck.:furious:

so....they grounded with a screw to the cars body.....

and that's a bad thing?

then you wouldn't like our shop (Circuit City in Augusta) cause we scrape the metal bare and THEN screw it down with a screw...lol

budahbuddy803
06-27-2006, 11:20 PM
i think what this man is saying is they took a screw and just screwed into his floor when there were many places to ground it without creating a random *** hole in his truck.