PDA

View Full Version : Eclipse Security Code

Pop da Hatch
03-29-2006, 12:38 PM
Just curious where this is located - owners manual? Just curious cus apparently my car is fucked and I needa probably rip my system out on short notice. Since I dont have the manual in front of me - wonder where I could obtain this code?

spudracer326
03-29-2006, 12:40 PM
6spdcoupe prolly knows....pm him:)

Pop da Hatch
03-29-2006, 12:40 PM
6spdcoupe prolly knows....pm him:)

hey thanks I appreciate it.

forbidden
03-30-2006, 12:20 AM
No code. It is a digital encryption system that you must either send the unit to Eclipse for service to unlock the unit, or take it to a Eclipse authorized dealer to have them recode it PROVIDED that you can prove that the unit is yours legally. As in have a receipt dude and prove it is not stolen. All Eclipse head units are registered by electronic serial number. If the unit was stolen (unknown to you or anyone) and registered, there is sweet FA you can do to get it running again.

Pop da Hatch
03-30-2006, 12:22 AM
Its registered I bought it from an authorized dealer, Just dont wanna havta go there and unstall it quickly, ******* something up and making it so I cant use it again.

azbass
03-30-2006, 12:22 AM
you need the original person who had the deck mothers maiden name, to give to eclipse. so they can send you the code to unlock it...

good luck...