PDA

View Full Version : Spray on Liner Box

Range Rover
03-29-2006, 11:52 AM
I know its a crap azz picture and I should of waited until it was dry but who fukin cares..

It looks ok, first its not thick enough, second its hard to find, always sold out at WalMart..

Now I painted over the Liner with a deep blue on the back, pics later, but **** it looks beautiful...

Up close that is..

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7382/hpim01629ch.jpg

:)

vetkilr
03-29-2006, 11:54 AM
Looks nice.......make a stencil and paint a Logo or nickname or something on it in another color.

ignoramus
03-29-2006, 12:21 PM
That looks pretty nice I want to do that to my box. Around how many cans did you use and also what brand? I have black paint on my box as it is would I have to sand it down or can I just spray over it. Thanks.

Range Rover
03-29-2006, 12:28 PM
I sprayed over some existing paint on one side, bad Idea...

Just hit it with an orbital sander..

I used 3 **** cans and I am still not done!!! Dupli or something is the brand and they run 7 bucks at Walfart..

Now also I sprayed the inside of the box as well, see if it sounds any different..

This weekend I am gonna try to paint on kind to see if there is a big differnce.. Never know until you try..

:)

ignoramus
04-02-2006, 12:03 AM
Hey just to let you know that I found a lot of them at Autozone ($7.99). I went to two Walmart and left empy handed.

revrider1
04-02-2006, 12:08 AM
I have done that before, it does take quite a bit of cans, of course depending on the size. I like the way it looks when it is finished, flat black textured look;) .

PhatTonyDeMarco
04-02-2006, 12:13 AM
You did that before you made the sub cutouts?

Looks nice thought, any special procedure or tricks you picked up while working with it? I might give it a try...