PDA

View Full Version : Arc Audio Signature Series speakers ....

blue
03-29-2006, 05:33 AM
Wow ... Just looked at the Arc Audio Signature Series component speakers ....
They are Rainbow Profi Kicks :D Guess Mr. Zeff knows good stuff when he hears it ;)

3.5Max6spd
03-29-2006, 09:39 AM
Zeff has nothing to do with what the company decides to use for speakers. His work extends only to the engineering of the amplifiers.

I'm not quite sure if the Sig Series speakers are actual 'Rainbow made', but something along those lines..

blue
03-29-2006, 10:55 AM
Zeff has nothing to do with what the company decides to use for speakers. His work extends only to the engineering of the amplifiers.

I'm not quite sure if the Sig Series speakers are actual 'Rainbow made', but something along those lines..
If they're not made by Rainbow , then they're perfect German knock-offs .... :eyebrow: :rolleyes:
Shhh..... Let me go on thinking Zeff made the decision ;)

3.5Max6spd
03-31-2006, 11:30 PM
If they're not made by Rainbow , then they're perfect German knock-offs .... :eyebrow: :rolleyes:
Shhh..... Let me go on thinking Zeff made the decision ;)

Well they are definitely German made, by a German buildhouse that has built for Rainbow. But the understanding is that Rainbow is not directly involved.

6spdcoupe
04-02-2006, 01:37 AM
^^^ he speaks the truth. Theyre not Rainbow made and Arc affiliation with RAC is not a good one anymore. Quite a few bad feelings there.