PDA

View Full Version : my new setup....

RumbleNTheTrunk
03-25-2006, 10:38 PM
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/7593/p10101946er.th.jpg (http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10101946er.jpg)

Just fleeced for right now...might fiberglass over it and paint it or something...also gotta do the amprack and then im going to do a port on the back of the box...local guy done all the work....

Loudrango112
03-25-2006, 10:41 PM
so, are we supposed to be impressed that you paid someone else to install your stereo? :?
Dont be a jact ***! If i had someone else do something for me that I COULDNT or didnt want to do... It doesnt mean I still wouldnt be "proud" of my ride!

Get the stick out of your ***

RumbleNTheTrunk
03-25-2006, 10:42 PM
so, are we supposed to be impressed that you paid someone else to install your stereo? :?
shut the **** up...i just put my sub and amp in...i cant fiberglass numnuts...im just showing what ive been doing lately

RumbleNTheTrunk
03-25-2006, 10:45 PM
yeah, so the install looks good... and? goodwork to the guy that did it.
who is just a local guy and doesnt work at a shop and im also friends with....im not confident enough in doing my own work....

zachzchw
03-25-2006, 10:48 PM
and?

I dont see anything better that you have done OR had done..........

RumbleNTheTrunk
03-25-2006, 10:49 PM
and?
who the **** are you? just stop replying

RumbleNTheTrunk
03-25-2006, 10:52 PM
I'll go pay some guy $5000 to do a fibreglass install then... would you be impressed? I sure hope not, cos it has nothing to do with my ability
what moron would pay 5 grand? i paid 300...for the box and amprack...ive been quoted almost that much from shop...yea im sure i would have appreciated it more if it was done by me.......but oh the **** well none of my time loss having a ****ed up box where in the end if i would have built the box it would prolly look like **** and the time spent in it wouldnt be worth the finished product....move on

RumbleNTheTrunk
03-25-2006, 10:53 PM
I'll go pay some guy $5000 to do a fibreglass install then... would you be impressed? I sure hope not, cos it has nothing to do with my ability
repost

springy101
03-25-2006, 11:01 PM
wow... death by bass is a shitbag. everyone at other forums are sick of him so he left and came here.

j3bus2k3
03-26-2006, 01:22 AM
wow... death by bass is a shitbag. everyone at other forums are sick of him so he left and came here.

gee, a new davidwm88?:rolleyes: here we go again...

To the original poster...I like it man. You should paint it two-tone to match your seats or something.

Savstyle
03-26-2006, 01:27 AM
To the original poster...I like it man. You should paint it two-tone to match your seats or something.

i like the 2 tone idea that would look pretty good.

PS: death to bass please end yourself noone likes you

JL12W7INAGS300
03-26-2006, 01:28 AM
I like it, weather you did it or not. Are you going to pull up to some guy in a brand new rolls royce and say HEY YOU ****ER NICE CAR BUT IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU WOULD OF BUILT IT YOURSELF

good anolgy?

PowerNaudio
03-26-2006, 05:36 PM
i like it, talk about bass on your face though.lol.
have you powered it up yet?. how does it sound?

James Bang
03-27-2006, 03:10 PM
i like that alpine remote.

angryeric116
03-27-2006, 06:00 PM
christ this is one reason i hate forums

original poster very nice post up some pics once it gets painted

Prowler573
03-27-2006, 06:08 PM
Rumble, it looks freggin' sweet, man, regardless of who did it and were it in my ride I'd be proud of it too. Don't mind the haters, specificallly Death By Bass, as I begin to see why another forum member (I cannot remember who at the moment 'cause I deleted the PM) warned me that this guy was a complete asshat.

Once I am moved I truly hope I run across him in public somewhere...

bimma85
03-27-2006, 06:09 PM
christ this is one reason i hate forums

original poster very nice post up some pics once it gets painted
could always leave ;)

Rumble looks good man..not really a fan of the "carpeted" doors, but to each his own :).

Death by bass...gtfo...I'm talkin out of the whole forum not just the thread ;).

Rumble, it looks freggin' sweet, man, regardless of who did it and were it in my ride I'd be proud of it too. Don't mind the haters, specificallly Death By Bass, as I begin to see why another forum member (I cannot remember who at the moment 'cause I deleted the PM) warned me that this guy was a complete asshat.

Once I am moved I truly hope I run across him in public somewhere...
gonna help us get him up to raisedin's rep status? :naughty: ;)

2kchevy06civic
03-28-2006, 02:12 PM
your logic is horrible death by bass, seriously. stfu and move on.

If the person would rather spend money to have something look nice rather then learning/doing it themselves/and it may look nice is just as good, who cares? I think it looks awesome, if you have the money to pay for something then do it. TO EACH HIS OWN

PowerNaudio
03-28-2006, 06:06 PM
@ death by bass: so if some one takes they're car to the mechanic to get it supped up with some thing like a turbo or nos or a supercharger, theyre wrong for taking it to the mechanic on the first place, and even worst showing it off to theyre friends and racing and wining?

i build allot of systems locally, and my costumers show it off. they didn't build it but is theirs to show off and get props for having it. they payed for some thing nice that they can be proud off and show off.

so is their right.

PowerNaudio
03-29-2006, 06:34 AM
your english is horrible!

haha, yeah, that's what they say.
im from Puerto Rico so mi first language is Spanish, which i speak perfectly by the way.

now the fact remains that your point of view on this topic stays as being ignorant and immature.