PDA

View Full Version : car been broken in?

robertf1988
03-23-2006, 05:10 PM
if someone has broken in your car what part did they break into and what did they take???

i had someone break my window and steal my hu few years back

denim
03-23-2006, 05:12 PM
I have had my cds taken a few times, my ZR 1000's were jacked :(

psych0ticnemes1
03-23-2006, 05:16 PM
two 12" FUBR's in a custom built box and an LT 980... pissed me right the hell off

robertf1988
03-23-2006, 05:43 PM
has anyone ever had ne one break into there car by just busting the window out?

Chevyaudio
03-23-2006, 05:45 PM
broke the drivers window of my ford explorer, and took a rockford 150S amp, and 2 rockford punch Z10s :( My first system when I was only15

robertf1988
03-23-2006, 05:48 PM
didnt it make a loud noise if they busted it with a bat tho?

robertf1988
03-23-2006, 06:28 PM
bump

Prowler573
03-23-2006, 06:37 PM
A window can be shattered almost silently if done correctly. All it takes is a wide-bladed flathead screwdriver and a good seal between the door and the weatherstripping :fyi:

I mean almost silently in that you could be standing next to it as it happens and won't hear anything louder than a muffled sneeze...

Blunt
03-23-2006, 06:39 PM
didnt it make a loud noise if they busted it with a bat tho?

what need a new stereo and looking for tips?

Prowler573
03-23-2006, 06:41 PM
what need a new stereo and looking for tips?

After I typed my response above yours I began to wonder what the point of this thread was...

JL12W7INAGS300
03-23-2006, 08:08 PM
i like to jump the person as they unlock their car and just steal the hole thing.. makes it easier, that way you don't have to carry any of the heavy electronics out

JL12W7INAGS300
03-23-2006, 08:09 PM
whole*(

azbass
03-23-2006, 08:10 PM
some people got in to my jeep, and some how took a 100+ pound box, outta the side doors. i would have loved to see that.

Savstyle
03-23-2006, 08:12 PM
they stole the caps on my rims, luckly they didnt steal my rims. ****in bastages

smd4life
03-23-2006, 08:13 PM
1995 jetta, the dumasses pried the door open, got my hu, 2 15's, two amps, tool kit, cap, but left the rims, there were marks where they tried to break to window but i guess it was too loud, totaled out the car

smd4life
03-23-2006, 08:17 PM
A window can be shattered almost silently if done correctly. All it takes is a wide-bladed flathead screwdriver and a good seal between the door and the weatherstripping :fyi:

I mean almost silently in that you could be standing next to it as it happens and won't hear anything louder than a muffled sneeze...
try this it really works, take a spark plug bust the white seramic ring take a little peace and through it at the window itll shadder, letterally i got on top of the roof of a car and dropped it on the windshield and it shaddered

azbass
03-23-2006, 08:19 PM
1995 jetta, the dumasses pried the door open, got my hu, 2 15's, two amps, tool kit, cap, but left the rims, there were marks where they tried to break to window but i guess it was too loud, totaled out the car

poor jeti

smd4life
03-23-2006, 08:21 PM
my first car, it was sweet

Blados
03-23-2006, 08:23 PM
They broken into my crown victoria by cutting out part of the door handle and popping the lock. They jacked up my steering column and took my alpine 7998. They left my 2 15" xxx's and my viper 2500 in the trunk. I guess they ran out of time.

dantheman8328
03-23-2006, 11:40 PM
yea, so what is the point of this thread???

alot of ******* guys around here will pop your hood by breaking your lock and then have another guy on the side who cuts the cable as soon as its opened. never seen it done before but ive heard they can do it and without a backup battery your siren barely has time to make a sound. others get underneath the car and cut the cable.
heard of alot of stuff being stolen by kids breaking a window or poping the lock and just ripping a headunit out and running, even with alarms going off and all that

Rsx_03
04-05-2006, 12:25 AM
i had my camry striped ... ******

its really easy to steal stuff from cars ... all you people get technical with all these tools ... a simple little peice 1/4 the size of a dime u stick in your mouth to warm up and throw it at a window ... will not make a sound except the glass falling .. if they got tints .. even less sound

im not gunna spread the word of this little peice .. if you can guess it then its your choice to say it ... very easy to get ...

basically you cant gareuntee your stuff/car being stolen but u can make it very hard
heres my thoughts -
use different screw heads (allen keys/ socket wrenches / stars )
bolt your box down to your chasis
relocate / hide your trunk/ hood release
disconnect your power locks (if you have a remote .. i do) .. im trying to find out how to make it so when u pull the door handle it wont open from the inside if the door is locked .. gunna have fun climbin thru my window
set up kill switches
put peices of razor on your wires behind your HU ... ouch :crying:
.... change the +/- signs of your amp so when they connect it ... own there whole electrical system .. plus they cant reuse your stuff ;) :up2somet: :D :naughty:
or if you take your amp apart rewire the terminals

... im still trying to figure a way to shock people so for now i got this idea
put 2 bars parrellel really close to eachother and ground 1 and connect the other to a positive source ... when they though touch both with there hands or w/e they get shocked ... i think that would kill them but i dunno yet
same concept with a stun gun ... run a wire from the alarm that will turn on the stun gun ... then a button on the seat or somehwere so when they sit it turns on the stun gun and they get there balls zapped

sorry i got alot of hatred stored in me from my camry

ssj2xxgotenxx
04-05-2006, 12:43 AM
Somebody broke into my car my senior year in highschool and it F_ing ******. Took 2 12" L7's and my Brutus bx1500d.... One of the worst days ever... But I was thinking about installing one of these

http://cgi.ebay.com/MILLENNIUM-PLUS-Top-GPS-tracking-device-NEW-easy-to-use_W0QQitemZ5817381883QQcategoryZ73332QQrdZ1QQcmd ZViewItem

to the inside of my speakerbox. By doing so, I can track them and find out where they live and murder their entire family in their sleep.... NAW!!!! Turn them into the police, and get my stuff back. Plus... if someone steals the entire car, I can track that as well. =D

miked_mad
04-05-2006, 02:08 AM
have u ever broken a window with a sparkplug?

trevor87
04-05-2006, 02:31 AM
thats been said already

Lil Poot
04-05-2006, 02:59 AM
i once caught some piece of **** breaking in to my old camaro. alarm was going off in my driveway, and the douchebag was just sitting in it, IN MY DRIVEWAY. mind you, this is about 10pm. the drivers door was unlocked, car didnt have power locks so the alarm didnt lock them. tore the dash all up, he jammed a screwdriver in to pry out my deck, and ripped it out, didnt cut.

took off like a bat out of hell when i came outside with a 12 gauge. should have capped his stupid ***.

ssj2xxgotenxx
04-05-2006, 03:04 AM
i once caught some piece of **** breaking in to my old camaro. alarm was going off in my driveway, and the douchebag was just sitting in it, IN MY DRIVEWAY. mind you, this is about 10pm. the drivers door was unlocked, car didnt have power locks so the alarm didnt lock them. tore the dash all up, he jammed a screwdriver in to pry out my deck, and ripped it out, didnt cut.

took off like a bat out of hell when i came outside with a 12 gauge. should have capped his stupid ***.

Man...I wish I was in your position.... if I could go back in time I'd lock myself in my trunk the night my car got broken into and wait patiently with a baseball bat, and smash his face in when he opens the trunk.

digital mint
04-05-2006, 03:33 AM
I don't know if its just me but this is one creepy thread...:confused:

Kevokrook77
04-05-2006, 05:10 AM
I had someone break the window of the rear gate of my Yukon. They took my in-dash Pio DVD player. They also unhooked the amps and left them scattered all around the car. Still have no idea why they didn't take them. I think they got interrupted.:crap:

springy101
04-05-2006, 05:19 AM
i love the video of that black guy who just runs around a parking lot breakin hella windows and stealing all the cd players.

AVSTANG02
04-05-2006, 01:34 PM
I've never had my car broken into.

But I drive a 2002 mustang and as u may kno they have fake grills.

well someone stole my grills..

Rawb
04-05-2006, 01:46 PM
had a 94 trans am broken into 5 times with an alarm and finally they stole the **** thing... had a 98 Grand Prix GTP flat out stollen with a rsx 3.5 on it.... had a 95 Tahoe broken into with a rsx 3.5 on it... they took a 250+lb box out of that thing and amp rack and everything cept two speakers...Cali *****.... insurrance hates me....thank god they cant hike my rates due to a comprehensive claim... i would be payin out the *** if that was the case...now I'm on a 98 Trans Am and hope nothing happens to it... Viper 791 with new installer....+ tons of accy's no system yet.... i have stopped more thefts with my mossburg 500 then an alarm though....all it takes is the sound of it pumping and people skatter. Held one person at gunpoint for 40 minutes waiting for the cops to come get the kid but got tired of waiting and let him go with a kick in the ribs his backpack with a sony head unit from my next door neighbors jeep and a good warning never to come back...

ssj2xxgotenxx
04-05-2006, 03:19 PM
had a 94 trans am broken into 5 times with an alarm and finally they stole the **** thing... had a 98 Grand Prix GTP flat out stollen with a rsx 3.5 on it.... had a 95 Tahoe broken into with a rsx 3.5 on it... they took a 250+lb box out of that thing and amp rack and everything cept two speakers...Cali *****.... insurrance hates me....thank god they cant hike my rates due to a comprehensive claim... i would be payin out the *** if that was the case...now I'm on a 98 Trans Am and hope nothing happens to it... Viper 791 with new installer....+ tons of accy's no system yet.... i have stopped more thefts with my mossburg 500 then an alarm though....all it takes is the sound of it pumping and people skatter. Held one person at gunpoint for 40 minutes waiting for the cops to come get the kid but got tired of waiting and let him go with a kick in the ribs his backpack with a sony head unit from my next door neighbors jeep and a good warning never to come back...

Holy crap... Good story. BTW WTF is a comprehensive plan and how do I get that?!

Wowimzz
04-05-2006, 05:28 PM
Holy crap... Good story. BTW WTF is a comprehensive plan and how do I get that?!

call your insurance company. They will tell you everything you need to know about it. It will cover your caraudio gear, and some companies-state farm for example-take paypal receipts

Fosgate Forever
04-06-2006, 02:50 AM
yea after my **** got stoeln....***** *** mom left the door unlocked, i got a viper 791xv and i have the stereo coverred up to 3K with 0 deductable