PDA

View Full Version : Clarion owner step in..

melaza
03-21-2006, 08:22 PM
I had a Clarion 855mp.. but i recently changed to a vrx 755..i notice that the fan on that headunit it`s pretty damm loud..also even with the unit off the fan keeps on working. I never had any problems with any Clarion headunit(until now:crying: ) but that thing it`s really annoying..any suggestion.

bolofly2003
12-30-2006, 10:33 PM
conoces a alguin q sepa areglar clarion? tengo el vrx925vd y el prende y todo y sirve pero al prenderlo no se prende donde esta el reloj y no quiere abrir. le di rset y anda man. al darle reset si prende donde esta el reloj pero al darle power se apaga pero funciona lo demas. q hago?

pwuthedon
12-30-2006, 10:40 PM
you know alguin q knows to areglar Clarion? I have vrx925vd and it pledges and everything and it serves but when catching it one does not fall in love where this the clock and does not want to open. I gave rset him and walks man. when giving him reset if it pledges where this the clock but when giving to power is extinguished him but it works the others. q I do? yep

vaiboy
12-30-2006, 11:10 PM
I don't really know that much about that HU, in fact I didn't even know it had a fan. Are you using the internal amp? If so maybe switching to an external amplifier and disabling the internal amp would help.