PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Audio

theelfkeeper
03-15-2006, 10:29 AM
hey, i'm currently looking for a new set of 3 ways and of course i've always been told to look at Rainbow. never actually heard a set before, just great reviews. i also remember reading on here that 6spdcoupe i think can get Rainbow products?? i've also seen them on Speedsound.com.

i was thinking about getting some Rainbow Profi Vanaduim's, but wanted to know some prices. I know they are high, $900 on on speedsound. can they be found any cheaper?? i was looking at some DLS's for around $500-$600.

also was looking at SEAS, but don't know enough about running Active to use thoes i don't think, also the drivers alone would be around $800, in which case i'd just get the Rainbows.

any help would be great

thanks!
Brandon

goodrich
03-15-2006, 12:01 PM
yes, 6spdcoupe is the man to talk to for Rainbow comps. i bought some profi kick bass comps about a week ago. don is a great guy to work with. he also sold me a arc audio 2500xxk to power them. i can't wait to get this shi*t installed!!

BodegaBay
03-15-2006, 12:05 PM
Yep, 6spdcoupe is the man to see. Don's a straight up guy and authorized dealer. He'll talk you through pros and cons with any speaker sets so give him a PM.

I myself am running Profi Kicks CS265 and have been very happy.

Flipx99
03-15-2006, 01:51 PM
x2 on 6 speed. I bought my 3 ways from him at a good price. Haven't installed completely but still working on it.

theelfkeeper
03-15-2006, 02:29 PM
Thanks for the input guys, i sent a PM. I hope to get a set as i've heard so many good things about this brand.

3.5Max6spd
03-15-2006, 02:58 PM
Thanks for the input guys, i sent a PM. I hope to get a set as i've heard so many good things about this brand.

Hes got Profi Vanadiums in stock- better price than speed sound as well..