PDA

View Full Version : Boston's or RE's

FrEnChYII
03-14-2006, 12:30 AM
Hey all, I am planning on ordering some Boston Acoustics Pro60s but I saw online at REAudio.com that RE has a XXX for components.. and I couldn't find any specs on them... power(RMS.. I know it don't matter, but it's a nice number to know), frequency response... and mainly sensitivity... If someone can hook me up with REs numbers that'd be sweet.

Also, looking for feedback as to which is thought to be better. Thanks.

~Magick_Man~
03-14-2006, 12:35 AM
Hey all, I am planning on ordering some Boston Acoustics Pro60s but I saw online at REAudio.com that RE has a XXX for components.. and I couldn't find any specs on them... power(RMS.. I know it don't matter, but it's a nice number to know), frequency response... and mainly sensitivity... If someone can hook me up with REs numbers that'd be sweet.

Also, looking for feedback as to which is thought to be better. Thanks.

they havent released the XXX component set, only the mid.

~Magick_Man~

FrEnChYII
03-14-2006, 01:18 AM
hrmmm that *****.. :(

But, looking at their site it shows them... they just haven't gotten them out yet right??? *gets hopes up*

flakko
03-14-2006, 03:10 AM
its been like a year and they still havent gotten anything yet.

bimma85
03-14-2006, 03:16 AM
hrmmm that *****.. :(

But, looking at their site it shows them... they just haven't gotten them out yet right??? *gets hopes up*
right. They should be getting them out by the end of this decade...I hope :crap:

FoxPro5
03-14-2006, 09:41 PM
I would buy from BA just on customer service alone...they are really great. But don't buy their stuff unauthorized...if you do you are SOL!!!

I have not had very good luck with RE personally. Boston makes some very nice stuff and the Pro60's are a very sold product.

dak0ta_g33k
03-14-2006, 09:59 PM
i put xxx mids into my 03 dakota doors. you can passively add high end with image dynamics nx2 crossover. since i found i can fit cd1e.v2 horns under the dash with minmal modification, i am going that route. otherwise, do an active setup :)