PDA

View Full Version : Clarion VRX935VD

bmrbob
03-11-2006, 02:22 PM
I just bought a Clarion VRX935VD from one of my friends. He did tell me that it has problems playing dvd's/cd's. When I insert a dvd/cd, it says ERROR 6. I looked in the manual, and it says that ERROR 6 means that the dvd/cd was put in upside down. So I flipped it over and it still says ERROR 6. What going on here? Thanks

Here's the manual...page 63 is the ERROR page.

http://www.globalsounddesign.net/files/pdf/Clarion_VRX935VD.pdf

mynoma
03-12-2006, 11:09 AM
I will not buy lcd screens any more. I have a vrx925vd and the brain went bad. The volume kept of shutting off.:crying: Now I am going to get a regular cd player. Had two,The clarion 745 and the mention aboved. It seems like a lot of people have been having problems with the lcd screens.

mynoma
03-12-2006, 11:11 AM
Oh, yeah there is a reset button in there. Try that.

bmrbob
03-12-2006, 11:08 PM
It has nothing to do with the screen. That works fine. It is the lens that there is something wrong with.

Oh, good idea. Let me try that. Thanks

Pl8er
03-12-2006, 11:14 PM
I have that exact unit. You may want to try cleaning the optic (disc cleaner) Also, does it play anything?

mynoma
03-13-2006, 05:37 PM
My clarion vrx925 played perfect, but the sound shut off.My uncle said, that it is the brain that is screwed up. Yeah, the lcd screen works perfect, plays the cd perfects , but the sound shuts off. Why god!!! You should not pick on me. Now, I am thinking of buying a eclipse avn5500.So, did that reset button work bmrbob.

bolofly2003
12-28-2006, 09:36 PM
my i also have a clarion. i have problem because sometimes the screen comes out. and when i push to close it doesnt complete the operation in full. but yesterday i uses and it close. but now dont open. all works but the light indicator ( blue screen to see the hour, funtion ect) dont works. i reset the unit. it come the light that read "system check" "complete" "push pow" and the light come out. please help me. i change the 3A fuse and didnt works