PDA

View Full Version : Component speakers

bigman411
03-10-2006, 05:58 PM
If your running speakers just in general with no sub, why does it seem like there is no bass at all. Dont mid drivers atleast put out some bass? I hear mostly just lyrics. I thought interior speakers put out some bass.

3onDubs
03-10-2006, 06:05 PM
It seems as if all speakers aren't created equal....time for an upgrade.

desi_daru
03-10-2006, 06:05 PM
if its a stock system they usually tend to put out more bass cuz there is no sub and they gotta cover all the frequencies

but after-market ur posed to piece ur system to gether, the tweet is the highs, the mid is the mid, and the lows are the sub, it jus breaks it down and gives each piece a more dedicated sound level so that it can reproduce it better i guess (thas wat i think at least, prob not 100% true)

Savstyle
03-10-2006, 06:48 PM
what comps are you running? Are they amped? Is your Door deadened? Usally mids play 70hz+ there arent many that go lower than that. If you want bass your gonna have to get a sub

bigman411
03-10-2006, 11:13 PM
what comps are you running? Are they amped? Is your Door deadened? Usally mids play 70hz+ there arent many that go lower than that. If you want bass your gonna have to get a sub

kicker resolution rs5s for front and back, no off a aftermarket HU. I took out all my amps and subs and just wanted interiors. I guess this is what I get. Oh well.