View Full Version : midbass

03-06-2006, 11:14 AM
if i buy some mid mass drivers do i.....
A amp them through the active crossoveror
B amp them like that i need help

03-06-2006, 11:15 AM
So, you are trying to add additional midbass drivers?


Why not just upgrade to an entire component set?

03-06-2006, 12:00 PM
comps are more expensive and this way i can put together things one at a time "im a college student on a budget here"

03-06-2006, 12:08 PM
Well, you'd need to either actively bandpass them with either an external active crossover, the amplifier's crossover, the HU's crossover, or a combination thereof.

Also, you would need 2 extra amplifier channels to be able to do this.

But, you can pick up some OZ audio, Rainbow, or DLS component sets for under $150 for the pair and would give much better overall performance than what you are trying to do.

03-06-2006, 12:10 PM
ok thanks alot. u c i use . , ; : ' " / / s now....

03-06-2006, 12:40 PM
u c i use . , ; : ' " / / s now....

That's commonly referred to as punctuation ;)