PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer eq settings

bassaholic
03-03-2006, 07:01 PM
ok i have a pioneer 4600 it has 3 adjustments for eq low/mid/high if i boost the mids and the highs at lets say +2 every thing sounds good but the bass :crap: if i boost the lows it sounds crappy so i leave it flat.If i drop the mids and highs flat or under my bass sounds awesome again but the highs doesnt sound half as good i mess with the parametric eq and all that same thing happens is this normal? I probly gotta make a change to a better sounding deck :crap:

bassaholic
03-04-2006, 05:37 PM
Well after a hour or 2 of mess with the deck i finally get the bass how i want it had to set lows at 3+ then drop the lpf on the amp lower sounds smooth and more accurate now i guess this deck ***** at bass output never had to boost the lows by so much b4 on any deck i had any comments?

80INCHES
03-04-2006, 05:49 PM
um
this is how i set my radio
the low(40hz) mid(2k hz) high(10k hz) is set at 0
the bass and treble is set at 0

bassaholic
03-05-2006, 06:40 AM
it sounds like you have your eq flat since u set everything to 0 and ur bass might sound awesome too since you own the great epicenter:peace:. Im planning to get something like that but its gonna be the soundstream digital bass machine functions similar to the epicenter.What model pioneer deck you have inches?