PDA

View Full Version : Selling my custom computer

brandontw
03-03-2006, 04:42 AM
its on ebay, starting at 400... i really hope i get more than that for it though:crap:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8774645830&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

mikescanlon
03-03-2006, 08:26 AM
prepare to be pwn't. people that want a custom computer build they're own, people that dont know how custom computers are better than regular computers, buy HP's.

edit: dude, take that down, you're going to take a horrible hit on that, i just looked at the auction, VERY NICE VERY FAST computer.

i wish i had 400 bucks to PWN you with.

theCybe
03-03-2006, 08:37 AM
He's right, that's worth more than four hundred bucks, friend.

VOA_NIGHTMARE
03-03-2006, 12:31 PM
if you will settle for 400 I might take it, but thas around all I have to work with. I will keep my eye on it

brandontw
03-03-2006, 03:29 PM
well i need the money, and as i said in the auction i really dont use it anyway, and it is like a year old and i have got quite a bit of use out of it. i am aware that selling custom computers is not a good plan, i though about doing it for some extra money back when o built this one, but the i went to sams club and realized that i couldent build a computer with those specs for that cheap. People dot realize that just becasue it has the same specs mean its the same quality of computer. O well... keep an eye on it i guess, see how much i get pwnt@!

brandontw
03-03-2006, 03:31 PM
if you will settle for 400 I might take it, but thas around all I have to work with. I will keep my eye on it as far as settling for 400, i will do no such thing!!

ima let it go through this auction, and im thinking it will go up past 600.

VOA_NIGHTMARE
03-03-2006, 03:52 PM
as far as settling for 400, i will do no such thing!!

ima let it go through this auction, and im thinking it will go up past 600.

Thats just a offer to be thrown out, I mean if I had more I would sit and bid on it, but I only need to buy a mob and cpu and was gona spend around 400 for what I was going to get, But figured you started it at 400 and I am sure you realize the fees from ebay and paypal etc, but I just figured if it didnt sell and you need the cash the offer is there.

brandontw
03-03-2006, 04:54 PM
Thats just a offer to be thrown out, I mean if I had more I would sit and bid on it, but I only need to buy a mob and cpu and was gona spend around 400 for what I was going to get, But figured you started it at 400 and I am sure you realize the fees from ebay and paypal etc, but I just figured if it didnt sell and you need the cash the offer is there.
yeah ok, im pretty sure it will sell though, it already has a pile of watchers, im sure on the last day or so it will start happening. people would have to be nuts not to bid on it.

flakko
03-03-2006, 05:03 PM
how much for the processor and/or g-card if it dont sell ?

brandontw
03-03-2006, 05:55 PM
i dont know, i didnt really plan on parting it out, but if it doesnt sell then we will talk. But like i said im sure it will sell.

You should put in a bid on it ;) 400 is a steal and youl have your cpu and GFX :)