PDA

View Full Version : 91 Sonoma Reg Cab Cut threw/Sub Enclosure

SethPhillips
03-01-2006, 08:54 PM
Allrighty. OK I have only got to look at 3-4 trucks in person with the cut threw. where the cab and bed are cut and the sub enclosure lay's in the bed and fire's into the cab.
at first i didnt want to do it to my truck but that was then. i wanna do it now.

right now im trying to find info on how to.
i dont want a cab covering my bed i think that looks goofy. im going to put a fiber glass taunue cover on it so the cut will have just under the rear glass

thinking 4 Bravox EDX'S in a "V" shape and 2 Cadence ZR-S10 amps
couple kenetic batts
but i want to do it right i dont want it to leak!
anyone with info? pics??

SethPhillips
03-02-2006, 10:51 PM
come on? any info???

ax600
03-02-2006, 10:57 PM
come on? any info??? I do not have any pics, but I had a blow thru in a f150 a few years back. I ran two Kicker comp 15's in the bed actually attached to the back of the cab, and the bed was clearanced arround the box. This is a the best way I know to have a single cab truck that totaly POUNDS. you will love it.

SethPhillips
03-02-2006, 11:00 PM
i definatly want 4 or more subs just wondering if i should go seald or ported?

bimma85
03-02-2006, 11:02 PM
I hope you have lots of experience. Not something I would just go and "try".

ax600
03-02-2006, 11:04 PM
i definatly want 4 or more subs just wondering if i should go seald or ported? Mine were in a band pass , ported thru the cab. It really depends on the music you listen to, or how acuratly you want to reproduce the music. I am running a single 15'' sub now in a large ported box tuned to 32hz and am really happy with it. It is loud as he**.

SethPhillips
03-02-2006, 11:28 PM
Im certified in auto body rapair and finishing
im just trying to figure out a box style
i listen to mostly rap
i want tight clean bass but at time i wanna bang it