View Full Version : answer my ?

03-01-2006, 11:17 AM
i have a few small scratches on one of my windows...anyone know if theres any liquid they sell to get these out??

thanks robert

03-01-2006, 11:21 AM
Eastwood sells a glass polish kit that makes crap windows look like new again. Make sure you get the one for glass and not poly/lexan windows. I think their website is www.eastwood.com .