PDA

View Full Version : Box Buildin Program

Mr. Nipples
02-18-2006, 09:24 PM
As the topic says i need a very good box building program to design some boxes, what do you guys use alot? and what do you think is hte best?

Worlddre
02-18-2006, 09:30 PM
if you dont mind paying you can pick up Bass Box Pro 6 or go the free route and get winisd

bholtmeier
02-23-2006, 11:28 AM
What about a program that designs slot ported boxes...as far as i know Bass Box only lets you do the tube ones..

myvanpounds
02-23-2006, 12:59 PM
What about a program that designs slot ported boxes...as far as i know Bass Box only lets you do the tube ones..

bb6p allows rectangle ports

matt_martin87
02-23-2006, 01:06 PM
I have bass box pro 6, and I never found out how to do slot ports. Instead, I used a formula in excel to find out all my information. I'm sure BBP6 is easier and more reliable, but until I find out how to do slotted ports, I'm stuck with excel.

tommyk90
02-23-2006, 01:09 PM
I have bass box pro 6, and I never found out how to do slot ports. Instead, I used a formula in excel to find out all my information. I'm sure BBP6 is easier and more reliable, but until I find out how to do slotted ports, I'm stuck with excel.

I actually created a spreadsheet that does everything for me. :)

The only downside is that i can only do slot port boxes on it, but use those for most boxes i build, so no worries.

It even spits me out a cut sheet too.:D

matt_martin87
02-23-2006, 01:18 PM
I actually created a spreadsheet that does everything for me. :)

The only downside is that i can only do slot port boxes on it, but use those for most boxes i build, so no worries.

It even spits me out a cut sheet too.:D

You should send me the file you have with your program. That is, if I'll be able to understand it.