PDA

View Full Version : box damaged in shipping

evilkokonut
02-18-2006, 04:47 PM
http://www.edesignaudio.com/presetboxes/12_single_vented.gif

I had someone on here build me that box, but the last piece of board on the right side of the port came loose. basicly the box sounds like *** right now. I live on campus so I have no tools whatsoever to repair this. Do you think its salvagable? I could put some nails through the board and try to caulk up the board, but only one side of the board is reachable. I'll take pics in a bit beacuse I'm sure im horrid at describing this. Basiclly the bottom of the board on a part of the port came out and the ports all ****ed up.

bjfish11
02-18-2006, 05:03 PM
file a claim with the shipping company, but yes it sounds like it should be able to be repaired.

evilkokonut
02-18-2006, 05:10 PM
its through UPS, which is a big pain in the ***. plus the packaging was just a cardboard box wrapped around the box. Anyways, you think it is worth repairing? I went to a car audio shop yesterday with the box plans and they could built it for me for like $60 including carpet, which is what I should have done in the first place.

bjfish11
02-18-2006, 09:33 PM
If you dont have the tools to do it yourself, I would just say have them do it. Thats a reasonable price.