PDA

View Full Version : NAV+motorized face plus DVD and cheap?

Pl8er
02-12-2006, 11:34 PM
I'm looking at getting a flip up screen navigation system for my head unit. I'm trying to find the best product at the best price. I've seen the Pioneer AVIC's and I'm pretty impressed. What I'm curious to is how many companies make the dvd flip up screens that you can buy the NAV system to later on down the road? Or what would be a good place to buy a complete package? I want to pay 750 and I can't seem to find what I want for less than 1000 (ebay). Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jusitn

kpr10is
02-13-2006, 12:18 PM
If you are set on wanting to have the ability to add Nav down the road, Id try and find a Pioneer AVH-P6600DVD. Solid deck and they can definitely be found for under a grand, and you can add the AVIC-88 whenever youd like.

Pl8er
02-13-2006, 04:45 PM
If you are set on wanting to have the ability to add Nav down the road, Id try and find a Pioneer AVH-P6600DVD. Solid deck and they can definitely be found for under a grand, and you can add the AVIC-88 whenever youd like.

Can you hide the nav kit away or does it have to go under the dvd player? My car only supports single DIN.

Thanks

kpr10is
02-13-2006, 06:57 PM
It can go wherever you want.