PDA

View Full Version : Finally set up the PEQ in my CD8445

stratusrt01
02-12-2006, 12:43 PM
I had been too lazy to actually sit for a couple hours and set up the PEQ in my CD8445, so I'd been keeping it in basic mode for listening to music. I finally sat in the car all morning and got the PEQ set up so that I like the way it sounds, and I'd have to say I'm very impressed with my mids and highs now. I changed my X-Over to 83hz and that made it quite a bit better, then just sat and played a lot of vocals with the Non-Fader set to 0 and adjusted until I came up with a good compromise for most music I listen to. I'm 200% happier with my setup now that I quit being lazy, my vocals are unbelievable without losing any bass.

soundstreamer
02-12-2006, 12:47 PM
i took me a week to set up my eclipse for the first time. i was running stock speakers so didn't think it would make a big difference...oh, how i was wrong.
advanced mode controls >>>>> basic controls

3.5Max6spd
02-12-2006, 12:59 PM
very nice.....eclipse eqs are very effective and dead-on....I'm missing my 8455 right now:(

cazorp
02-12-2006, 02:49 PM
yea i sat in my car for like 3 or 4 hours when i first got it just playing with it, and i never regretted it, SQ is awesome, even on the stock speakers

Zach