PDA

View Full Version : scytek any good

millerscents
02-09-2006, 11:27 PM
i came across this in the net looked pretty cool was wondering if it was worth a *****. has any one delt with them in the past.

http://www.scytek.net/product_precisionVision_visionGuard6000.html

millerscents
02-09-2006, 11:59 PM
any one

millerscents
02-10-2006, 05:52 PM
hello any one know anything

Shyne151
02-10-2006, 09:15 PM
Never heard of it.

heyman421
02-17-2006, 06:53 PM
I was looking at that system too.

The more i look at it/ think about it, the more i think it's just to flashy itself. Not to mention basically everything is optional, even the wire to connect it to your computer to program things like running the heater/ rolling down your windows when you use the remote start.

I'm personally waiting for a review, or someone more brave than myself to try it out 1st. I'd feel a lot more comfortable getting a kit that's been installed before, and i can be sure comes with everything that i need to make it work the way i wanted.

And the final straw, and the main reason i'm not getting the kit yet, is, where the hell do you put the camera? That thing's so cheap looking, and big, i'd want to hide it in my car, but it needs to be in plain view because of the camera....

AAAAAND, i'm honestly not the kind of guy who says a product can't be good because it's not some OTHER brand, but i've gotten absolutely no reviews, or feedback about ANY scytek products. I'm always down for trying a brand of stereo or something that i've never heard of if they at least have some decent feedback from people who have tried them, but a security system can't just not work. If the thing's not GREAT quality, and 100% reliable, then it may as well not be there, and i may as well save the money to replace my **** after someone steals it.

If you try it, tho, let me know if it's any good. I'll keep my eyes out for reviews.

Peace.