PDA

View Full Version : Maldecido33.....great to deal with

zachzchw
02-07-2006, 12:49 AM
Patrick and I completed a trade/purchase.
He is highly recommended both as a buyer and a seller, shipped very quickly, packaged everything very well.

Wouldnt hesitiate to do business with him again.

maldecido33
02-07-2006, 12:56 AM
likewise

if i've done business with anyone else on these boards, post any feedback here :o

Ayrton
02-08-2006, 12:49 AM
Great buyer...bought my W7

netherland24
02-08-2006, 12:50 AM
bought my indash screen! :) great guy

Scoobydoo
07-21-2006, 04:59 PM
just purchased a motherboard, cpu, ram and case from him and everything arrived packed well and as described

only thing i would have done different is pack the mobo and cpu in an anti static bag before wrapping in bubble wrap, but maybe he didnt have a bag

i havent test the items yet, but so far i am happy with the transaction, if something doesnt work i will definately repost here

PS someone buy his other items, judging by the case and PS he needs to buy a vacuum cleaner and some dusting supplies;)

Prowler573
07-21-2006, 05:03 PM
I already made that feedback thread for you, maldecido, but I'll happily post feed for you here as well.

maldecido33 bought an amplifier from me. Once he was dedicated to the purchase he paid when he said he would (matter of fact he even overpaid just slightly) and as requested let me know when the amp arrived at his shipping address.

I wouldn't hesitate for a minute to sell to him again. Great buyer, quick payer, and flawless communication throughout the whole transaction.

Wonderful trader to deal with here. :thumbsup:

Jamaica2G
11-01-2006, 07:48 PM
Maldecido33 purchased four RE 8" subs, A+ transation, no issues

Adrian

XaznKewLguyX
11-10-2006, 06:52 PM
Traded him some stuff for his Arsenal. Despite watching the UPS man toss the box like no other through my spyhole on my front door it still survived thanks to well packaging!!

A+++ Seller!