PDA

View Full Version : FS: HP Omnibook 6000 Laptop

Zeeshan
02-01-2006, 03:27 AM
I have 2 of these right now, but have a local connection to get many more of these laptops (around like 40 more if i want). So for now, Im going to post up these 2 for sale, but if many people are interested, than i can get many more. Here are the specs on these laptops:

HP Omnibook 6000
P3 700 MHZ
128 MB RAM
40 GB Hard Drive
14.1'' Screen

Only thing they don't come with is a CD-ROM Drive. The CD-ROM Drive for this can be bought on a popular "auction site" for around $20.

Asking price on these will be $300 OBO. I will consider trades. Feel free to offer a trade, worst i can say is no. Im an electronics junkie, so if you have electronics to trade, me may work something out. Other than that, Cash is King!

If someone wants a number of them for re-sale purposes or something, i can pick up multiple units from my guy and we can work out a price. Post up or PM me offers if interested.

Thanks!
Zeeshan

VOA_NIGHTMARE
02-01-2006, 06:21 PM
I have a sony mex-1hd hu has a built in 10 gig hd. If your interested let me know retail is over 1k for it and has a new wire harness for it. Needs a repair on it and sony charges a flat rate of 125 shipped for any repair on it. If interested let me know. You could fix it and resell it, I am laid off and dont have the extra cash but it is a very nice hu not like the crap ones they put out most of the time.

Zeeshan
02-02-2006, 01:48 PM
Hmm, im going to have to think about that one. The value on that head unit has dropped a bit.

Bump!

VOA_NIGHTMARE
02-02-2006, 01:58 PM
Hmm, im going to have to think about that one. The value on that head unit has dropped a bit.

Bump!

Well if you change your mind let me know I just figured I am asking the same price you are. They sell refurb for $450-500 on ebay.

Zeeshan
02-04-2006, 12:23 PM
I was checking ebay and didnt see them for more than like $350 fully functional?? I'll check again. I mean, i really like that head unit, if it was functional i would be down, but i was looking on ebay and it seemed the price of them really dropped low.

Zeeshan
02-04-2006, 12:25 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/SONY-MEX-1HD-Car-CD-MP3-Radio-Player-10GB-Hard-Drive-HD_W0QQitemZ5859140928QQcategoryZ39753QQssPageName ZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

this is the most expensive auction i found out of all the ended auctions, and thats fully functional.

VOA_NIGHTMARE
02-04-2006, 01:39 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/SONY-MEX-1HD-Car-CD-MP3-Radio-Player-10GB-Hard-Drive-HD_W0QQitemZ5859148567QQcategoryZ39753QQssPageName ZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/SONY-MEX-1HD-Car...QQcmdZViewItem

theres 2 more there not often to find on there anymore and I havent really looked lately.

Is cool though I have had it for a few months and got it off of ebay then bought the wireharness for it and that was $78 I have over 400 into the hu right now. I will just end up repairing it once I go back to work and keep it. It has alot of nice features good luck with the laptop.