PDA

View Full Version : 80inches

HaVoC
02-01-2006, 01:15 AM
Disregard that this is my first post.

Last week I found an offer on another site (njtruckscene.com) for a capacitor for sale by 80INCHES. After talking with him I sent him the money. The next day he had the package shipped out and on its way to me. He went through the effort to give me the tracking number and even put insurance on the package. When the package arrived 3 days later (shipped accross the entire US) The capacitor was in great condition, everything expected was included, and packaged unbelievable well, maybe even excessively. The cap was in great condition as he stated. I was very impressed.

He was a great guy to deal with and I would do business with him again any day.

Thanks for reading this.
And thank you again 80.:thankyou:

bimma85
02-01-2006, 01:17 AM
yup, sounds like we better keep an eye on him ;) :laugh:

Jordantyler
02-01-2006, 01:18 AM
thats great!

80 is a great guy!

HaVoC
02-01-2006, 01:26 AM
lmao, did I post in the wrong spot?

JimJ
02-01-2006, 01:27 AM
You posted it in the bad buyer's/seller's feedback :)

I'll move it for ya.

HaVoC
02-01-2006, 01:29 AM
You posted it in the bad buyer's/seller's feedback :)

I'll move it for ya.

Alright, the newbie just got stupid and reposted, sorry delete if possible...

Thanks JimJ!

Jdizzle
02-01-2006, 01:30 AM
yeah 80s a good guy

80INCHES
02-01-2006, 01:47 AM
Disregard that this is my first post.

Last week I found an offer on another site (njtruckscene.com) for a capacitor for sale by 80INCHES. After talking with him I sent him the money. The next day he had the package shipped out and on its way to me. He went through the effort to give me the tracking number and even put insurance on the package. When the package arrived 3 days later (shipped accross the entire US) The capacitor was in great condition, everything expected was included, and packaged unbelievable well, maybe even excessively. The cap was in great condition as he stated. I was very impressed.

He was a great guy to deal with and I would do business with him again any day.

Thanks for reading this.
And thank you again 80.:thankyou:

thanx alot..i really appreciate it:D
i over packed it so if anybody tried to get cute and throw tha box somewhere ( :crashcom: ) it wont break or have a dent
:thumbupw:

HaVoC
02-01-2006, 01:51 AM
thanx alot..i really appreciate it:D
i over packed it so if anybody tried to get cute and throw tha box somewhere ( :crashcom: ) it wont break or have a dent
:thumbupw:

lol but there is a difference between being able to survive being thrown, and bomb proof...

80INCHES
02-01-2006, 01:56 AM
lmao true
i just wanted to get there safe
as u said cross country.....that package been to places i havent been 2 yet...lol

rocky 59
02-01-2006, 02:00 AM
he designed some graphs for me for my box and it was quite nice getting a ballpark to look forward too. good guy and very friendly on aol.