PDA

View Full Version : New Razor V3 for sale

VOA_NIGHTMARE
01-31-2006, 04:40 PM
Just got it on a warrenty and my plan ends in 3 days. I will need to use it for 3 days but would like to sell because I am looking into switching over to nextel this is a cingular phone. Shoot offers has the blue tooth $100 headset used once or twice with car charger usb charger for headset home charger for both. And a construction style case. So I will try to leave all the plastic on it. I do have the original box I believe still with the instructions. So this also has the video camera on it and it is the silver one. Figure I would try to sell it here before it goes to ebay.

VOA_NIGHTMARE
01-31-2006, 04:42 PM
only type of trades I would be interested in is a nextel phone.

_DjScrew_
01-31-2006, 04:47 PM
what service provider is it registered to ?

Prowler573
01-31-2006, 04:50 PM
what service provider is it registered to ?

Just got it on a warrenty and my plan ends in 3 days. I will need to use it for 3 days but would like to sell because I am looking into switching over to nextel this is a cingular phone. Shoot offers has the blue tooth $100 headset used once or twice with car charger usb charger for headset home charger for both. And a construction style case. So I will try to leave all the plastic on it. I do have the original box I believe still with the instructions. So this also has the video camera on it and it is the silver one. Figure I would try to sell it here before it goes to ebay.

I love people that actually read the thread in which they are asking questions. :D

Free Bump for someone coming over to the darkside ~ supposedly, VOA, soon there will be a way for Nextel and Sprint "DirectConnect"-equipped phones to be able to talk directly with each other via that feature (since Sprint and Nextel are the same company now...)

VOA_NIGHTMARE
01-31-2006, 06:47 PM
I liked cingular but my biggest problem with it ( I have had them 4 yrs now) is i get great reception all over the place for the most part but I have slim to none in my house and on the 2 streets by my house. And that just makes me want to switch I have a nextel for my company phone and I dont get as good of reception but I do get it at my house. That is why I am switching over. But I only know like 3 people with a sprint or nextel phone everyone has verizon here.

VOA_NIGHTMARE
02-01-2006, 01:10 AM
235 shipped takes everything or else it will be on ebay tomorrow I need this sold asap so i can change plans in 2 days.

_DjScrew_
02-02-2006, 12:34 AM
I love people that actually read the thread in which they are asking questions. :D

Free Bump for someone coming over to the darkside ~ supposedly, VOA, soon there will be a way for Nextel and Sprint "DirectConnect"-equipped phones to be able to talk directly with each other via that feature (since Sprint and Nextel are the same company now...)
sorry ****

Buckshot
02-04-2006, 11:27 AM
sorry ****

Lol. You're the one who didn't read bro. It CLEARLY states it's for Cingular.

krouchchocolate
02-04-2006, 11:31 AM
is it the gold one? or just the silver one?

nvm....didn't see it at the end

VOA_NIGHTMARE
02-04-2006, 01:44 PM
It is the silver one and the one they just sent me was broken so I just got another new one yesturday and this one works great has the video on it as well. Also has like 7 months on warrenty.

iLL-Faded
02-04-2006, 01:47 PM
bump for a sweet deal, your getting a new phone with a BT headset, what more can you ask for?

VOA_NIGHTMARE
02-04-2006, 01:49 PM
These phones still go for over 150 on ebay used this is brandnew with only a few minutes on it to make sure it works with warrenty and bt headset carcharger and usb charger plus a construction heavy duty case. I will throw it on ebay because I am getting a new phone next week thought i would offer you guys the deal first.