PDA

View Full Version : jeremyzach wheres my product

Black_Jesus
01-30-2006, 08:13 PM
all started out well, called him on the phone to confirm a PS2 deal, it included 2 wireless controllers, the PS2, power cable, A/V cable, 1 memory card, cabelas hunting (sp?), atv something, and some racing games. this deal went down over a month ago. i paid, he shipped out, no problem.

i get the package and open it, to find out it is missing the A/V cable, and the racing games and the memory card. i send him a email, honest mistake he forgot to ship them. he says it will go out the next day or the day after, that was fine with me. almost a month later now though, nothing else. wont respond to PM's or anything. although there was one quite colorful one he sent but that is of no concern at the moment.

jeremyzach, im patient, but i want the rest of my items or a partial refund (like $30-35) so i can buy the gran turismo and another memory card and A/V cables.

lets get this resolved please bro, i know your a good guy :)

BoominBeast
01-30-2006, 08:16 PM
I got a Avhp6400 from him, was missing the trim, but he was upfront about everything. dont worry, you will get something atleast

yikes vR
01-30-2006, 08:25 PM
doesnt this same person already have like 4 negs:crazy:

unbonyr
01-30-2006, 11:24 PM
I'm close to writing a negative on him he bought my brand new clarion vrx-935vd flip up we agreed on 700 shipped he told me it had some little scratches on the face plate he sent me $550 and sayed that he beileved he should get a discont since it has some scratches I'm like ok there was none when I shipped it it was still in the plastic? And i told him to get me pics of the scrathes and I would knock down the price but not 150 bucks hes like ok I will get you pics tommorw that was about a month and half ago got to him again about 2 weeks after sayed he was busy with school and hasnt had a chance but he would get some that night that was about 3 weeks ago pm him and still havent got any response out of him.

KngOfThePkngLot
01-30-2006, 11:51 PM
I'm close to writing a negative on him he bought my brand new clarion vrx-935vd flip up we agreed on 700 shipped he told me it had some little scratches on the face plate he sent me $550 and sayed that he beileved he should get a discont since it has some scratches I'm like ok there was none when I shipped it it was still in the plastic? And i told him to get me pics of the scrathes and I would knock down the price but not 150 bucks hes like ok I will get you pics tommorw that was about a month and half ago got to him again about 2 weeks after sayed he was busy with school and hasnt had a chance but he would get some that night that was about 3 weeks ago pm him and still havent got any response out of him.
what are you waiting for?...neg. his ***!

unbonyr
01-30-2006, 11:54 PM
I know I'm trying not to I mean he seems like a very nice guy and all and is in college and says he's really busy but when I check and see he was last on at 4.30 today and still hasnt even gave me a pm just makes me wonder and question

KngOfThePkngLot
01-30-2006, 11:57 PM
I know I'm trying not to I mean he seems like a very nice guy and all and is in college and says he's really busy but when I check and see he was last on at 4.30 today and still hasnt even gave me a pm just makes me wonder and question
being nice isnt going to help.......i know your trying to be nice so he doesnt just rip you off, but thats still not going to get you paid.....you most likely wont see anything else anyways so dont lay down and take it like a b*tch...<--in a "i want to see you get your money back" kind of way;)

unbonyr
01-31-2006, 12:00 AM
Ha thanks alot man for the help

BoominBeast
01-31-2006, 03:18 AM
Um yea, this guy is having issue... jermy shape up man

i want my trim

Black_Jesus
01-31-2006, 05:16 PM
bump

Black_Jesus
02-01-2006, 08:14 PM
update: just got a PM from jeremyzach, seems his grandmother is in the hospital, hope she is doing ok. he said the package will go out this by friday, so we will see :)

ill keep u guys updated. and jeremy when u finally see this thread (not sure if u have already or not) i know you werent trying to stiff me.

i just want to play some games dammit! cant keep a man from his games, its just not right :) lol

bimma85
02-01-2006, 08:22 PM
being nice isnt going to help.......i know your trying to be nice so he doesnt just rip you off, but thats still not going to get you paid.....you most likely wont see anything else anyways so dont lay down and take it like a b*tch...<--in a "i want to see you get your money back" kind of way;)
x2, if you just sit back and don't do anything.....you're not gonna see a dime. Start that neg now and we can flame him some more, if he even comes in :crap:

And black if ya need an av cord, him me up I've got a few laying around.

bimma85
02-01-2006, 08:24 PM
update: just got a PM from jeremyzach, seems his grandmother is in the hospital, hope she is doing ok. he said the package will go out this by friday, so we will see :)

ill keep u guys updated. and jeremy when u finally see this thread (not sure if u have already or not) i know you werent trying to stiff me.

i just want to play some games dammit! cant keep a man from his games, its just not right :) lol
His gma is in the hospital...if thats true, that sux. No reason for being a month late, yes he was trying to pull a fast one. It doesnt take a month to get someone the product they paid for...../thread.

Black_Jesus
02-02-2006, 10:45 AM
no one /thread's but me, bimma =P

Black_Jesus
02-19-2006, 11:53 AM
still nothin... =/

DaveVT
02-19-2006, 01:22 PM
still nothin... =/

What a surprise. Give someone the chance to make good and they **** ya.:rolleyes:

Black_Jesus
03-05-2006, 04:47 PM
im starting to think that i probably wont get this :) lol

hmmmm, should i just do a chargeback for the full amount on my credit card or let it slide cuz only thing i would use is a $5 A/V cable... hmmm

Black_Jesus
03-27-2006, 11:37 AM
to the top, he is here buying and selling again. gotta keep people aware :)

AVSTANG02
03-27-2006, 11:43 AM
why the **** is there so many members with the name

"zach" pullin scams?

Black_Jesus
03-28-2006, 10:27 AM
always tired of being called last?

iamamp3pimp
03-28-2006, 10:36 AM
im starting to think that i probably wont get this :) lol

hmmmm, should i just do a chargeback for the full amount on my credit card or let it slide cuz only thing i would use is a $5 A/V cable... hmmm

ive done it.

F that. if someone screws you like that, get them back

jeremyzach
03-28-2006, 12:57 PM
you guys are so dumb he got the system and the games i forgot to send a cord oh my god what a scammer am i, scammers dont send everything what the hell i send the system and the cord cost 5 bucks at radio shack and he could pick it up holly crap if it will end this ill send the cord soon as i get money

BoominBeast
03-28-2006, 01:00 PM
you guys are so dumb he got the system and the games i forgot to send a cord oh my god what a scammer am i, scammers dont send everything what the hell i send the system and the cord cost 5 bucks at radio shack and he could pick it up holly crap if it will end this ill send the cord soon as i get money

this guy good to go, i dunno what everyones talking about.

he does take his sweet as time though,

but that doesnt mean he is a scammer...:rolleyes:

jeremyzach
03-28-2006, 08:14 PM
thanks boomingbeast i try my best to work everything out sometimes it takes me extra time but i work full time go to college full time and have 2 kids time is never something i have alot of but i try to be a honest seller as for ebony this guy tryed to scamm me he said he had a brandnew screen and i get a shoe box in the mail with a deck all scratched up then he wonders why im hessitant about sending more money i dunno messed up

Savstyle
03-28-2006, 08:21 PM
i think its becase so many peopel have been getting scammed lately you do anything wrong with a sell its going to come alot harder on you weither its 5 or 500 your going to hear somthin.

Black_Jesus
03-29-2006, 05:16 PM
negative jeremy, your thread clearly states a couple racing games, atv something and cabelas hunting.

im missing (atleast) two racing games (one you said was gran turismo something), a memory card, and the a/v cable

i have no problem with you other than you havent held up your end of the deal. if you dont want to send out the items id like a partial refund so i can go out and buy atleast gran turismo, a memory card, and the a/v cable. or a full refund and ill ship you the items back.

either way... just COMPLETE THE DEAL please

jeremyzach
03-29-2006, 06:42 PM
i think all the games were there but yes i owe you a memory car and av cable but there is a upside to this im not a scammer i will send you the cable and 10 bucks but thats my final offer take it or leave it? if you want it please send address

Black_Jesus
03-30-2006, 12:26 PM
only thing i got was the ps2, 2 wireless controllers, power cable, cabelas hunting, and atv3

just you sending the memory card and the av cable and $10 isnt the deal we agreed upon, i have the emails if you would like me to post here, also the paypal invoice that states that you said a couple racing games. $10 isnt gonna buy that. one you said was gran turismo 2 and the other you werent sure of.

all i want is the memory card, the a/v cable, and either the 2 racing games u promised me, or $20 to buy "a couple racing games" as you said.

i have been plenty patient with you and have given you much respect, the least you could do is make the deal right that was suppose to be completed almost 4 months ago.

jeremyzach
03-30-2006, 10:03 PM
you must be a crach head dude for real 20 bucks lol you got the sytem for 20 bucks why would i give you what you paid for the system lol your so dumb you paid like 80 bucks for the system 2 brandnew wireless controllers and you got three games all for 80 and you want 20 bucks back thats like paying 60 for everything

Black_Jesus
03-30-2006, 11:20 PM
correction, i got a ps2, 2 wireless controllers, a power cable, atv3, a hunting game, for $110

i have receipts if you would like?

jeremyzach
03-31-2006, 10:08 AM
well you forgot to take out paypal fees and then shipping hmmmmm do you have those reciets you might wanna stop smoking the ganga there buddy after shipping and paypal you paid maybe 80 bucks and if you break down the price reasonably the games were free lol and if you give them a price just cause i wanted to be cool maybe 3 bucks a game you can buy them brand new 10 each so i think your over the limit buddy i was just trying to be cool so we could end this beef i admit i owe you a memory card and maybe another game and i will either send a memory card as soon as i find a used cheap one or i can send ya 10 bucks with your cord i think this is a decent offer

Black_Jesus
03-31-2006, 12:25 PM
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/4378/invoice8rd.jpg\

i dont care about paypal fees and shipping, as that is not my problem. you wanted to use paypal, you knew it had fees. im sure you have a hookup to get free or heavily discounted shipping, if not, thats not my fault either.

i paid $110 to get everything described in your ad, in my hands AS DESCRIBED

$3 a game huh? show me a place where i can get gran turismo 2 and ANY other racing games, for $6, or even better yet, $10 for those 2 games and a memory card!? be real man

and speaking of which, what happened to the memory card that was sitting in the playstation in the picture you sent me?

i dont doubt you have a lot on your plate with kids, school, work and all

but i paid money, and i expect to get what was paid for. simple as that. if you really want me hounding you over 2 games a memory card and a a/v cable i will, hell its already been over 4 months why not keep it up?

AVSTANG02
03-31-2006, 12:44 PM
this guy sounds just like the other zach.

Nobody cares how many kids you have. Don't make your problems other peoples problems.

Blunt
03-31-2006, 01:34 PM
at this point i'd do a chargeback and keep the ****ing ps2 **** em he's being an *** $20 is more then fair

saywhat?
03-31-2006, 01:41 PM
i think jeremy zach needs a ****. to **** on.

get him his ****, and get it over with

jeremyzach
04-02-2006, 06:36 PM
well its not like you guys are very smart to begin with i said i would make things even i never said i would take it up the butt sorry i will send the cable i found one more racing game and 10 bucks sounds fair to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Black_Jesus
04-02-2006, 08:28 PM
dont forget the memory card

unbonyr
04-02-2006, 09:33 PM
dude jermony seriously I'm still waiting on you to test the unit I sold you so i can get the rest of my money its been like 3 months since this deal went down.

Black_Jesus
04-08-2006, 11:52 AM
have you sent it out yet

Black_Jesus
05-11-2006, 05:05 PM
still waiting shipment...

i see your online browsing the for sale threads jeremy so you have some money. come on bro whats the deal. and you've been dodging my PM's

AllStar1500bd
05-11-2006, 05:16 PM
still waiting shipment...

i see your online browsing the for sale threads jeremy so you have some money. come on bro whats the deal. and you've been dodging my PM'sThis guy is a real tool. Contact your CC company and file a chargeback, if he comes through with the games and card, then you can cancel it. I wouldn't wait much longer because the time to file one may be running out.

Black_Jesus
05-11-2006, 05:18 PM
the money means nothing to me really. $100 is chump change. its the principal.

he needs to complete his deal. so far i havent been an *** and **** all over wherever he posts. but sometime soon it will happen.

Prowler573
05-11-2006, 05:20 PM
But manoman! Let someone make a Scammer thread about one of his little wannabe eGangster buddies and he's all over that defending them like flies on ****! Sad.....just sad...

thai_creeper
05-11-2006, 06:23 PM
the money means nothing to me really. $100 is chump change. its the principal.

he needs to complete his deal. so far i havent been an *** and **** all over wherever he posts. but sometime soon it will happen.
x2 a deal is a deal, you can't say you were trying to be cool and throw in this and that and not throw em in later

Black_Jesus
05-11-2006, 07:33 PM
there wasnt any extra throwing in of anything. everything was specifically listed out and a good portion was never delivered

B_Campbell
05-12-2006, 10:37 AM
Wow, this guy has a full time job and kids, but can't afford maybe 30 bucks of loss? The funny he thinks black is mad about the money. If you were "smart" unlike everyone in this thread, as you claim, you could see its the fact you were a tool and didn't send the **** you were supposed to. Who cares about your bs excuses. I go to school full time and work part time, 30 is chump change. This dudes a ****ing piece... Send him his ****... Its only right.

thai_creeper
05-12-2006, 11:11 AM
there wasnt any extra throwing in of anything. everything was specifically listed out and a good portion was never delivered
Oh nah man I was agreeing with you, replying to when he said:

" if you break down the price reasonably the games were free lol and if you give them a price just cause i wanted to be cool maybe 3 bucks a game"

Shouldn't matter how the price is broke down and what's worth what, if you say you'll get this for this much then that's it, definitely no less on his part

jeremyzach
05-16-2006, 07:58 AM
i know im seriously not a scammer i have sent his s tuff out he will recieve within 3 days then he can tell everyone we closed the deal

mihklo
05-16-2006, 01:36 PM
i know im seriously not a scammer i have sent his s tuff out he will recieve within 3 days then he can tell everyone we closed the deal

4-5 months to complete a deal is still BS. people like you is what makes it hard for responsible good sellers to do business on here. you may not be a scammer but you still are a horrible business person.

jeremyzach
05-17-2006, 12:23 AM
I love men?

Black_Jesus
05-18-2006, 11:00 PM
as far as im concerned right now the deal is complete. got my memory card, a racing game and the a/v adapter. thanks jeremy :) hopefully we can do better business together in the future