PDA

View Full Version : Lemans23 / PV Audio ~ 5 Star Seller!

Prowler573
01-26-2006, 10:34 PM
I'm not going to bother to wait until our transaction is technically "finished" as it has been plainly demostrated several times at this point that PV Audio's selling practives are beyond reproach. :thumbsup:

I contacted him about wanting to make a purchase from him. After he responded and we worked out the nitty-gritties (payment address, shipping info, etc etc) I posted my payment and he let me know that it had been received.

Part of what I ordered from him arrived damaged so I let him know about it pretty quickly :help: ! I am certain, after seeing how thoroughly the items were packaged and packed, that this damage was in no way caused by PV. Either it happened en route to me or it was simply defective product.

Meh *shrug* It happens.

I offered to do whatever was necessary for him to be able to make a claim with FedEx to recoup whatever losses may have been incurred but he politely declined and promised that my replacement product will be shipped out ASAP free of charge.

Don't hesitate to spend your money with PV if he's got something you want and/or need at a price you're willing to pay. You money's safe with him.

PV Audio, :yourock:

PV Audio
01-26-2006, 11:01 PM
I appreciate it, she goes out tomorrow.

PV Audio
01-27-2006, 05:39 PM
I sent it out. Hopefully this will be satisfactory :)

Prowler573
02-01-2006, 12:38 AM
Let me re-state something I believe bears repeating for those who didn't read it above:

Don't hesitate to spend your money with PV if he's got something you want and/or need at a price you're willing to pay. You money's safe with him.
Not only did he get my replacement shipped out to me immediately upon receipt of said replacement I found...well, on second thought I'll keep that to myself lest it become an expectation rather than a pleasant surprise. Suffice it to say PV went far 'above and beyond' in regards to completing our transaction.

A+, 5 Star seller here, ladies and gentlemen. Don't hesitate to do business with him.

PV Audio
02-01-2006, 06:14 PM
Glad to help senor :)

Eugenics
02-01-2006, 07:21 PM
what'd you buy?

iLL-Faded
02-01-2006, 09:42 PM
good guy here Dave is the man.