PDA

View Full Version : any upcoming events in Phoenix??

3kgtAudio
01-24-2006, 02:53 AM
Whats going on guys, I am a noob to this forum, but by far not a noob to car audio, I just figured I would drop in on some events here in the area(been here for a bit over a year now)

I have my own custom fab shop in south Phoenix, doing lots of custom car audio / performance stuff, someday hope to get time to actually work on my own car for once, lol.

Just wanted to see whats going on

Acidburn
01-24-2006, 05:19 AM
Whats going on guys, I am a noob to this forum, but by far not a noob to car audio, I just figured I would drop in on some events here in the area(been here for a bit over a year now)

I have my own custom fab shop in south Phoenix, doing lots of custom car audio / performance stuff, someday hope to get time to actually work on my own car for once, lol.

hey, welcome to the valley
we had a meet last spring, and will probably have another this spring sometime. theres a few of us on the forums and it's always fun to get together and bs. just check the forum for whenever we decide it'll be

Eldorado
01-24-2006, 05:23 AM
Im waiting......

dak0ta_g33k
01-24-2006, 11:03 AM
i just relocated to sierra vista, 3 hours away past tucson. work at fort huachuca---only been to the scottsdale pavilions dec 4 2005. if i understand correctly there's some kind of car show there every saturday.

Acidburn
01-24-2006, 05:04 PM
i just relocated to sierra vista, 3 hours away past tucson. work at fort huachuca---only been to the scottsdale pavilions dec 4 2005. if i understand correctly there's some kind of car show there every saturday.
yep, every saturday, i used to go all the time last summer

Bring97
02-09-2006, 02:00 AM
if its a comp your looking for then go here...
http://caraudioevents.com/Event%20Schedule.htm

it gets updated everytime a new comp is schedueled(cant spell that :\) so keep an eye out on it

troy_audi0
03-01-2006, 03:56 PM
Im in Prescott area..
If any of you guys ever run up my way drop me a line we can BS & get some pizza or somthin.. If I remember I'll head down for a show/comp..
Peace Troy

awinter
03-28-2006, 12:12 PM
I'm down for a little meet as well. I should be putting in my XXX 12's in the next week if any of you were considering buying them but wanted to hear them first hit me with a pm or something

PhatSHO
09-13-2006, 01:25 PM

3kgtAudio,

I'm a newbie too and an old head to the industry but the guys are getting together this Saturday I'll put the info below. Pavillions is the longest running car show in the US happening every Sat...weather permitting and cars from old to new. Pretty kool event I go regularly and take my 5 year old son cause he gets a kick out of it and I do too. I'm in the AZ SHO Club for the Ford Taurus SHO and I'm getting ready to duplicate a system that I had from back in the day. I would love to talk to you regarding your business. Hope to see you there...It's always great to help somebody elses ride but it's even better to do your own every once and a while.

Virg/ PhatSHO
Re: AZ September Meet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scottsdale Bible Church
7601 E Shea BLVD
Scottsdale, AZ 85260

It's off of Shea and Miller (near Scottsdale road if your coming from the West, and the 101 if your coming from the East).

We'll be in the north parking lot. An chipotamous is close by so we can head over for lunch. Pavillions are a possibility later on during the day.