PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Paintball Gtun

DESTINFL1975
01-15-2006, 06:10 PM
I HAVE A BRAND NEW ECLIPSE CD5435 BOUGHT JAN 3 2006 FOR TRADE :veryhapp: :veryhapp: :veryhapp:

terryracing86
01-15-2006, 10:28 PM
check raven2201, she has a pball gun
http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?t=135702

chibahawk
01-15-2006, 10:52 PM
ive got a tipmann custom 98.. pretty much stock gun.. but it shoots ahaha

SwaveY
01-15-2006, 11:13 PM
Check your pms, i got an impulse completely decked out you wont find a cleaner gun for the price. Im up for trades, looking for mainly cash though.It all depends.

jalverson
01-16-2006, 08:45 AM
Pm Sent

Twistid
01-16-2006, 08:58 AM
i gotta pirhanna bottom line (the braided air tube runs down from the front through the handel) its a real nice gun, accurate and dosent shatter paintballs in the barrel

SwaveY
01-16-2006, 11:28 AM
i gotta pirhanna bottom line (the braided air tube runs down from the front through the handel) its a real nice gun, accurate and dosent shatter paintballs in the barrel

Itll shatter them:rolleyes: .(unless its got some sort of a vision) Which my gun has. If you dont know what that is, (talking to buyers) theres an eye in the barrel that will not let you shoot the gun unless a ball is COMPLETELY into the barrel. Its a split second thing but it prevents you from chopping a single ball and ive always loved it.

jalverson
01-16-2006, 11:31 AM
Itll shatter them:rolleyes: .(unless its got some sort of a vision) Which my gun has. If you dont know what that is, (talking to buyers) theres an eye in the barrel that will not let you shoot the gun unless a ball is COMPLETELY into the barrel. Its a split second thing but it prevents you from chopping a single ball and ive always loved it.

have you used his gun before to know this? and i don't mean the same kind of gun i mean his. i have broke balls in a tipman before my buddy has same one and it doesn't. It all depends on the condition of the gun, how often its cleaned and so on. don't bash his gun just cause you wanna sell yours man :)

SwaveY
01-16-2006, 04:08 PM
have you used his gun before to know this? and i don't mean the same kind of gun i mean his. i have broke balls in a tipman before my buddy has same one and it doesn't. It all depends on the condition of the gun, how often its cleaned and so on. don't bash his gun just cause you wanna sell yours man :)

Anyone with a slow finger wont break balls. Dont even try to tell me a tippman wont shatter ball after ball. I dont care how clean it is, when you hit the trigger when that ball is halfass between hopper neck and chamber it shatters. With vision if its half way between it wont let you pull the trigger. Yes, ive used enough guns to know this.

Montypup
01-16-2006, 10:37 PM
Have a custom annodized 1 of 10 sonic cyborg with matching barrel kit. Used it once at NPPL tampa. You add cash.