PDA

View Full Version : FRITO ~ A+ Seller / Flawless Transaction :)

Prowler573
01-15-2006, 02:48 PM
I reckon most of us that have been around more than a couple of months are accustomed to FRITO's occasional wiring and related accessory For Sale threads by now.

I decided to get a couple of extra distribution blocks just to have in case the need should arise during a project so I wouldn't have to go get any.

I posted in his latest thread about what I wanted, my shipping zip code, etc...

Since he was online he almost immediately sent me a PM with all the pertinent pricing info.

I sent payment via PayPal then sent him a reply PM asking that he verify that the payment was, in fact, received.

FRITO then shot me a quick note with information regarding his having received payment, when the items would ship out, and when I could expect to have them. True to his word, he shipped out my purchase on the next business day. :)

In short - once he knew he had been paid he packaged my stuff securely and sent it out quickly. As a result I received my items quickly.

If FRITO has something you want and/or need at a price you're willing to pay don't hesitate for a second to do business with him.

[/story] :D

FRITO
01-19-2006, 02:02 PM
Thanks for the great feedback. I appreciate honest buyers. Thanks again for a smooth transaction!

Luke

bjfish11
01-20-2006, 06:29 PM
is it ok if i add my feedback for Frito in this thread? Well, good.
Fast shipping, good communication. Product just as described. Good seller, will deal with again. Thanks man.