PDA

View Full Version : Is noone in this forum from Kansas?

sixfootman2005
01-08-2006, 09:44 PM
i'd like some info on some places here in Kansas....i'll probably check some out on my own....i'd like to learn more about car audio and a friend told me a shop would be a good place

Blunt
01-09-2006, 05:20 PM
where in kansas?

Eugenics
01-09-2006, 05:43 PM
whats kansas?

Blados
01-09-2006, 05:44 PM
whats kansas?
That's where Dorothy was from.

Meka
01-09-2006, 05:47 PM
Werd

DZNUTTS
01-09-2006, 07:59 PM
haha...

2Sicc
01-17-2006, 02:13 PM
sup

ballstothewall
01-17-2006, 05:18 PM
Gee, Kansas.... wtf are you talking about??

Oh yea.... This **** state where you get tornados and snow back to back in November!!

Where you at?

SSS 18734
01-17-2006, 05:21 PM
Kansas City missouri, right here. there's quite a few forum members in the area.

sixfootman2005
02-21-2006, 10:02 PM
i'm in a small town....an hour east of salina.....will be moving to emporia soon though

bjfish11
02-21-2006, 10:03 PM
theres a few fellow kansans on here.

jcorcione
03-01-2006, 03:56 PM
Kansas City Mo in the HIZOUSE!!:naughty:

beezy16
03-23-2006, 06:32 PM
autosound in topeka does a pretty good job- they're trustworthy and professional

Eugenics
03-23-2006, 08:00 PM
where you at in topeka? im visiting that ******** as we speak

beezy16
03-23-2006, 11:49 PM
i'm mid-city- near the washburn university campus

Eugenics
03-24-2006, 12:05 AM
ahhhh, im stuck in sherwood right now

beezy16
03-24-2006, 12:09 AM
sherwood apts? if so, decent apts for topeka- what you got goin on here?

Lil Poot
08-08-2006, 10:17 AM
i grew up in salina and lived in lawrence for a couple years. i wont recommend any audio shops that i know of, they're all a bunch of jagoffs.

do your own installs FTW.

Dasupertech
11-15-2006, 07:04 PM
In Wichita, ks...Anyone else?

bjfish11
11-15-2006, 09:44 PM
im 15 mins west of wichita in garden plain. You heard of it?

jmanpc
11-15-2006, 09:46 PM
im in arkansas

sixfootman2005
11-15-2006, 09:54 PM
ahhh my noob days.....still not over :crap: still in the crappy small town......overland park next year though

bjfish11
11-15-2006, 09:57 PM
ahhh my noob days.....still not over :crap: still in the crappy small town......overland park next year though

what small town might this be?

sixfootman2005
11-15-2006, 10:00 PM
Herington...i go to Emporia a lot though

Lil Poot
03-20-2007, 12:18 PM
livin in wichita now :fyi:

having a place called street beat put my alarm in thursday, anyone know of them?

sixfootman2005
03-20-2007, 12:22 PM
i was in wichita yesterday but don't know much about anything there lol

sjedwards84
07-01-2007, 11:48 AM
i was in wichita yesterday but don't know much about anything there lol

Im from derby.. its a suburb right 6 miles south of wichita... As far as car audio stores go.. there isnt ****...
California Sounds Sells mostly JL Audio and are way over priced (this guy was gonna charge me 1400 for a box and a JL audio 13w7.. **** that!

Advance Audio has decent installers and they know what they are talking about. pretty decent priced too.. only thing is ive heard rumors that the installers give out peoples addresses to there friends and they steal your ****... (Just a rumor.. dont know if its true.. none the less just to not take any chances i dont go there)

Audio Advisors Is a whole in the wall place but they know what there talking about. There all about MTX up there though and im not much into that brand.. the other brands they have they talk to you all the time about how good high quality **** this is.. but ive never even heard any of the brands... Seems to be flea market **** to me that they preach to be bad ***.

Theres car tunes... there a little over priced but if you can speak spanish they might be able to cut you a deal because no one there can speak a word of english.. they sell diamond, kicker and A couple other brands but dont have the top of the line models...

Ive heard of street beat but ive never been there or dealt with any of them so i cant say anything about that company... I can say i havent heard much good things about it from friends or people i know that have been there.. they werent that impressed

all in all..... do your own installs unless your rich then take it to one of the above mentioned stores and they do great installs... as far as purchasing stuff from stores in wichita... Dont, unless your rich and dont give a **** becuase advance audio tried to charge me 600 bucks for a Kicker Zx750.1 when i got it on the internet from a licensed kicker dealer and with the warranty....

KC_LOUD&CLEAR
01-24-2008, 09:25 AM
autosound in topeka does a pretty good job- they're trustworthy and professional

We get alot of Topeka peeps in the shop at Loud & Clear even though were in KC I have probably 8 loyal customers who make the trip passing at least 10 more shops to get here.

KC_LOUD&CLEAR
01-24-2008, 09:28 AM
livin in wichita now :fyi:

having a place called street beat put my alarm in thursday, anyone know of them?

Its a great shop the owner Justin Webb and I have been friends for ever! hes very professional and has been in business for many years at least 14 that I know of execellent choice.

SubNoize05
03-14-2008, 09:06 PM
Its a great shop the owner Justin Webb and I have been friends for ever! hes very professional and has been in business for many years at least 14 that I know of execellent choice.

Im also from Wichita, Ks..... And First off yes STREET BEAT is a VERY professional place to have your **** installed. Its done right everytime and clean 2. There the leader for JL Audio around here. But as far as customer service ur screwed Justin will rip off anyone Including friends/family... (I know I used to work there) And also if somethin goes wrong good luck getn it fixed....

The premier shop in wichita would be Advance Audio and NO they do not give out personal Info and go steal it later... Thats a rumor I worked there for over a Year and never saw 1 person get so much as a phone number... There installers are THE BEST around and also very clean. Their also very well priced and will normally work with ya on about anything...

dryfaLL
03-14-2008, 10:32 PM
Street Beat does very good quality work, I've used them in the past and been pleased with the results. Ray seems like a stand up guy, I never met Justin though.

We need to have a mini-meet sometime, I'd love to check out BJ's shop down the road in Garden Plain

SubNoize05
03-14-2008, 11:09 PM
Street Beat does very good quality work, I've used them in the past and been pleased with the results. Ray seems like a stand up guy, I never met Justin though.

We need to have a mini-meet sometime, I'd love to check out BJ's shop down the road in Garden Plain

Ray left about 3 months back hes a cartunes now!

sixfootman2005
03-28-2008, 11:54 PM
I'm in Arkansas City,KS now. Might have to check more of those Wichita places out since it's not too far.

sixfootman2005
07-21-2008, 10:35 PM
anyone know a good window tint place around arkansas city,ks? the windows in my wagon need tinted lol

basssquared
12-03-2008, 03:52 PM
Emporia KS here aka Emp town aka E town lol jk anyways this place has 3 shops that i know of In the shade they do good tint work but only sell rockford and powerbass but they are expensive, then there's Geigers which is sort of a redneck shop and all they sell is Memphis and Kicker also overpriced and the best place is a lil mexican shop called Mi Rumba they sell everything from cheap brands like SPL to top of the line like RE

awefald
05-14-2010, 10:04 AM
Manhattan, KS

I got screwed by HB Stereo here. Terrible install. Audio Junction fixed it.

CCA
08-23-2010, 06:37 PM
Custom Car Audio in Newton,KS, one of two Master MECP certified people in Kansas, if you care about certification and what not.

inetryconydot
09-25-2010, 07:05 AM
Buy Soma online without a prescription! FDA approved Health product. (http://drugspriceonline.org/in.cgi?5&group=BgMeds&parameter=Soma)

http://drugspriceonline.org/pt/drpriceinfo.jpg (http://drugspriceonline.org/in.cgi?5&group=BgMeds&parameter=Soma)

* The lowest price on Soma you can get online!
* No Prior Prescription Required
* FDA approved meds
* Fedex overnight Free shipping
* No hidden fees, Money back guarantee! No extra costs. Customer Support 24/7

Cheap Soma Highest Quality >>> Order Now <<< (http://drugspriceonline.org/in.cgi?5&group=BgMeds&parameter=Soma)

http://drugspriceonline.com/thumbs/180_med.jpg (http://drugspriceonline.org/in.cgi?5&group=BgMeds&parameter=Soma)

Soma (Carisoprodol) is a muscle relaxant, used to relieve the pain and stiffness of muscle strains and spasms.

Why is your Soma so cheap?
There is a number of reasons for that. We do not spend anything on marketing, there are no taxes to be paid as the product comes into the country unregistered, the manufacturer is located in an offshore zone and the production costs are way lower. No child labor is used.

How do you ship orders?
We can offer 2 shipping methods at the moment:
1. Trackable Courier Service: the packages sent by this postal service can by tracked by the tracking number supplied after the order is shipped. See Tracking Your Package for details.
2. International Unregistered Airmail

Frequently Asked Questions
- Will I get a tracking number after the order is shipped?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Why does the name printed on the pill differ from the branded one?

http://drugspriceonline.org/pt/DrugpriceinfoTop.jpg (http://drugspriceonline.org/in.cgi?5&group=BgMeds&parameter=Bestsellers)

Find Buy Soma without a prescription
best buy Soma
Fast ship Buy Soma
More info on Soma you can find at this sites: Drugs.com | Prescription Drugs - Information, Interactions & Side Effects (http://www.drugs.com/) & Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org)

Soma pills buy
Order cheapest Soma NOW
Buy Soma online without Doctor's
Soma online in stock
Buy Soma cheap no prescription
Buy Soma Online Consultation Us
Buy Soma no Prescription Fast
Can i get Soma by internet
Lowest cost Soma online
Order Soma cheap and easy
Buy Soma on line cheap
Lowest cost Soma online
Cheapest Soma
Buy Soma Online cheap
Get cheap Soma overnight
Buy real Soma cheap
Soma mg cheap buy
Soma online mg. Buy Cheap Soma
USA search order Soma online
Discount price Soma USA

Buy Soma online: ordering buy online scams Soma. Prescription Buy Delivery Cash Soma. USA Purchase Soma. buy Soma discount online online pharmacy Soma no prescrption, Soma online cheap used for Cheap Soma online Soma drugs buy Prescription Buy Delivery Cash Soma. USA Purchase Soma.
Soma without prescription shipped overnight express! USA buy Soma cheap online Where to buy Soma! order online cheap Soma online order Soma from Canada for cash on elivery Soma c.o.d. Purchase Cheap Buy Soma overseas Soma codest. how get high from Soma
Cheap Online Buy Soma
Purchase Soma USA online
Low cost Soma buy now
Buy Cheap Soma Online Fast
Soma mg cheap buy
Order cheapest Soma NOW
Fast delivery of Soma
Online Pharmacy Soma overnight
Order Soma cheapest online
Cheap Soma Online Fed Ex - It is Easy and Fast Cheapest buy Soma online. Save on Brand & Generic buy cheap Soma in uk online Soma order express How to buy Soma: Soma online pharmacy How to order Soma where to get Soma cost of Soma order buy Soma for sale Soma ups cod buy Soma online buy, buy Soma Soma cod no rx Soma Delivery Cheap Cheap
Order Soma without a prescription Soma no script
Find cheapest medical price for Soma
Buy Soma discount online
buy cheap Soma cod
Online order buy Soma
cash on delivery Soma
Buy cheap generic Soma pills
Buy Soma fast shipped
Soma online without prescription uk
Buy Soma overnight Pills
I want to order Soma without a perscription
Order Soma On line
Cheapest Soma interaction buy now Soma no xr buy online cheap
How to get Soma no prescription
Soma American online pharmacy
Buying Soma Top offers
Online Soma prices
Soma lowest cost per pill
buy Soma online buy
Why Take Soma
Overnight delivery cheap Soma
online Soma no prescription overnight
buy Soma sales online specials
buy cod day next Soma
cheap legal Soma
Buy Soma No Prior Prescription Needed
How to find Soma cheap
buy overnight cheap Soma
United pharmacy cheap Soma
cost per pill online of Soma
Order quality & cheap Soma
Buy Soma online No Fakes
Buy Soma COD online
Order online Soma today
Buy Soma On line
Online buy Soma
Take Soma cheapest order Soma orders C.O.D.
Dont know where to buy Soma online?
Soma Online Order
Find Buy Soma without prescription
Find Cheap Soma online
Online find Soma cheap
Find cheap Soma buy online Soma ups cod
Purchase Online Without Prescription Soma
Order Soma Online By Fedex
By buy Soma online
Online Order Buy Soma
Cheap Online Buy Soma
Soma cod orders
Online Soma prices
Cheap Soma Get online
Soma same day delivery
Great sale Soma on internet
Soma Overnight Delivery No Rx Soma no script
Online Soma without prescription
Buy Soma canada
Order real Soma online United States Order Soma overnight United Kingdom Soma online cheap & fast Canada Soma online sales Australia; Germany, Netherlands | Spain | USA Free Shipping Worldwide Italy | Sweden | UK - Soma Overnight Delivery UK - France | Greece Soma cheap Norway Soma Austria | Denmark Excellent online service Purchasing Soma Pharmacy Without Prescription