PDA

View Full Version : Cheap website to buy HU's at?

christiankills
01-08-2006, 09:00 PM
I'm looking to buy the Pioneer Premier DEH-P770MP. Know any cheap places online where i could buy it at?

Has to have the 2 year warrenty included.

thanks in advance

Prowler573
01-08-2006, 09:07 PM
You're going to have a hard time finding a Premier head unit with the included 2yr manufacturer warranty buying it anywhere that has a bargain, less-than-retail pricetag on it.

Having said that:

www.sonicelectronix.com
www.woofersetc.com.
www.ebay.com.
www.millionbuy.com

These are a few that pop right off the top of my head. Google is your friend :search:

I doubt you'll find what you're looking for with a valid manufacturer's warranty on it at any of those sites, though.

christiankills
01-08-2006, 09:44 PM
http://www2.bigondigital.com/item-7408--Pioneer-DEH-P770MP-In-Dash-CDMP3WMAWAV-Receiver-wOEL-Display

i foudn that one which is nice, but it used to ssay "comes with full manufacturer warrenty" and im not sure if its reliable.

but the sonicelectronix sounds veryyyyyyyyyy good. free installation acc. on purchase? AND it has its own 2 year warrenty...

Because i wont settle for the 7700 with the 2.2 volt preouts.. haha.

so i guess im gonna go with the sonic.

jgarcia9102
01-08-2006, 09:55 PM
i bought my 3600 off of an ebay user names Selzitall. If your willing to go used they are the best, and they may have deals on New too, ive just never looked. The HU come with everything but dash kits (at least mine did) and you can buy an optional 2 year warranty for 15$. New items get a 3 yr warranty for the same price. I just saw a 7700 go for 150, making it 180 after warranty and shipping. It came with a new Harness too, so id say it a **** good deal....

christiankills
01-08-2006, 10:02 PM
but uhhh, im not sure how to get the free accessories... can anyone that has had experience with them help me?

christiankills
01-08-2006, 10:03 PM
thanks jared, i'll go check that out.