PDA

View Full Version : Eclipse 8445 or Pioneer P9600M

bchockey097
01-07-2006, 06:07 PM
Which one of these units would you recommend me to get? Also, has anyone done business with either of these ebay sellers?

Eclipse - http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-ECLIPSE-CD8445-MP3-WMA-CD-RECEIVER-DSP-8V-PREAMP_W0QQitemZ7578243714QQcategoryZ18798QQssPage NameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Pioneer - http://cgi.ebay.com/PIONEER-DEH-P9600MP-CD-MP3-PLAYER-RECIEVER-FLIP-DOWN_W0QQitemZ5851343902QQcategoryZ39752QQssPageNa meZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks for the help

XtrmAudioCncpts
01-07-2006, 06:08 PM
what about the pioneer deh p8600?

Prowler573
01-07-2006, 06:13 PM
Just having a look at the two listings I would go for the Eclipse.

It didn't state in the listing for the Pioneer about it being a refurb but the box it is pictured sitting on is a plain brown cardboard box without the glossy, color graphics found on boxes of BNIB items.

The plain brown box is indicative of a factory refurb. Since there is nothing stating that it is,in fact, a refurb - combined with that seller's rather unimpressive feedback would make me avoid it like the plague.

adam71
01-08-2006, 01:02 AM

It didn't state in the listing for the Pioneer about it being a refurb but the box it is pictured sitting on is a plain brown cardboard box without the glossy, color graphics found on boxes of BNIB items.

The plain brown box is indicative of a factory refurb. Since there is nothing stating that it is,in fact, a refurb - combined with that seller's rather unimpressive feedback would make me avoid it like the plague.

:word:

adam71
01-08-2006, 01:09 AM

After further viewing I realized that the brown box is not the box that head unit comes in. Its just big box that Pioneer uses. When Pioneer ships out head units they don't ship them one unit at a time. They get shipped in bigger "brown" boxes that has about 8 to 12 head units.

But the feedback does look shady to me and I would still avoid that seller.