PDA

View Full Version : saywhat?

PV Audio
12-27-2005, 01:31 AM
my modeling computer upstairs died ( :( ) yesterday, and i needed to have a box ready to start on wed. i saw saywhat had some nice designs, so i contacted him since i didn't have time to go buy another program, let alone learn how to use it. within 1-2 hours, he had a 3d modeling w/ cut sheet of exactly what i wanted the box to look like. coming from a fellow speaker designer/builder, i give grant an A+ on his communication and willingness to get it 100% perfect for the customer. will do business again.

-Dave

saywhat?
12-27-2005, 01:56 AM
great buyer, knew exactly what he wanted his box plan like, justhad to work a few different numbers before the box was perfect

saywhat?
12-27-2005, 02:01 AM
my modeling computer upstairs died ( :( ) yesterday, and i needed to have a box ready to start on wed. i saw saywhat had some nice designs, so i contacted him since i didn't have time to go buy another program, let alone learn how to use it. within 1-2 hours, he had a 3d modeling w/ cut sheet of exactly what i wanted the box to look like. coming from a fellow speaker designer/builder, i give grant an A+ on his communication and willingness to get it 100% perfect for the customer. will do business again.

-Dave

thanks man, appreciate the business a ton.