PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Loki gets an A again

NJack2AF
12-26-2005, 11:55 PM
Got my PA3000DB a few days ago. When I first took it out of the box I turned it to the side and somebody must have dropped it in shipping because I heard pieces falling around inside of it... Needless to say I was pissed, I took it apart and got the 3 plastic pieces out, I saw where they broke off of and the metal that seems to carry electricity where they had broken off of (I know nothing of amps internals) was still perfectly in tact, so I assumed it would still work fine. Well I got it in and put the XXX on it and I was right, works like a charm. Thanks Loki.

Mr. Loki
12-26-2005, 11:58 PM
glad everything turned out well, how does it sound? Whats the noticeable difference from your last amp. Njack2af again was easy to work with for the 2nd time coming. Can I get an X2 next to my name? LOL

NJack2AF
12-27-2005, 12:18 AM
Yeah I suppose I'll give ya a x2... JK, thanks a lot. It is loud as hell and makes the XXX move a lot, but I think my last amp's SQ was a little better. I haven't really taken much time to adjust it tho so that probably has a lot to do with it.

Mr. Loki
12-27-2005, 12:38 AM
Sweet I will be awaiting a rox (realmofexcursion) video