PDA

View Full Version : Need your opinion guys!

Gnfanatic
12-25-2005, 01:50 PM
Alright now that my enclosure is done I need to build an amp rack. My plans were to build the enitre rack on the floor trunk and put 1 amp on each side of box. Problem is the amps are to big due to the shape of the trunk sides. SO If I build a new rack that goes over the entire trunk floor and put the 2 amps in FRONT of the box it would look sweet but how the hell do I get my spare tire out???? some times I trvel a couple of hundred miles, if I get a flat I am going to have a problem. I have seen MANY cars with this design. what do these guys do with there spares??

thanks
Ralph

Slowd N Throwd
12-25-2005, 02:04 PM
if you could take a pic of your truck that would help, i love workin with amp racks

jrz126
12-25-2005, 02:08 PM
I'm spare-less. Havent needed it yet either, and have been driving without it for almost 2 years. I have had a couple of nails though, but I caught them while rotating the tires and whatnot.
with the fiberglass in there I still have plenty of room to toss the spare and the jack in when I'm going on a road trip.

Gnfanatic
12-25-2005, 02:13 PM
Thanks guys, here you go. the black lines on the mdf is where I was going to cut but it is to **** close with the amps I chose. The white piece of paper in the trunk (the beginning of the paper) is where the orig amp rack deisgn was going to end.

Gnfanatic
12-26-2005, 10:22 PM
come on guys help me out here!

:)