and I want to get a new DVD player since mine broke anyways
I see these 5.1 systems all over the place from 50-5000 bucks
5 speakers and a sub -
can someone reccomend me one for a few hundred,or a good place to shop for
them,value brands preffered
TY

PV Audio
12-22-2005, 10:17 AM
you'd be better off doing 5 speakers w/ a b3s in them and a dayton 12" RS sub.

qwerty778
12-24-2005, 12:10 PM
You'd probably be happier with a nice 2.1 setup with that budget. You could always upgrade later. For a receiver, good brands include Denon, Onkyo, and Yamaha. For speakers check out your local stereo shop and listen to as many as possible. You should chose speakers that YOU like the best. For a subwoofer, DIY is is good option since most subs in your price range are pretty pathetic.

Ignatowski
12-24-2005, 12:13 PM
You'd probably be happier with a nice 2.1 setup with that budget. You could always upgrade later. For a receiver, good brands include Denon, Onkyo, and Yamaha. For speakers check out your local stereo shop and listen to as many as possible. You should chose speakers that YOU like the best. For a subwoofer, DIY is is good option since most subs in your price range are pretty pathetic.
I have subs actually,just need a home amp.
I need a reciiever and a some speakers

nice Dylan shot BTW

trevor87
12-24-2005, 12:49 PM
partsexpress.com is a good place to buy from check out the dayton stuff they have plate amps and speakers not sure about recievers

Crown_amps
12-29-2005, 10:24 PM
partsexpress.com is a good place to buy from check out the dayton stuff they have plate amps and speakers not sure about recievers

is dayton audio any good?

swc204
12-29-2005, 10:28 PM
is dayton audio any good?
they have a ton of products but most of them are good for the money