PDA

View Full Version : Audiobahn ABF29T 6x9's ?

Twistid
12-20-2005, 01:18 PM
i was already gonna order something off ikesound for christmas and decided to throw in the Audiobahn ABF29T 6x9's since there not that expensive only 25 bucks, anyone on here has a pair of them ?

UndercoverPunk
12-20-2005, 01:19 PM
They are, with out a doubt some of the WORST speakers I've ever been in contact with.

Twistid
12-20-2005, 01:23 PM
wow really? well im just looking for something better than stock 6x9's ...

UndercoverPunk
12-20-2005, 01:45 PM
wow really? well im just looking for something better than stock 6x9's ...

Get 2 way coaxials, 6.5's would lend to less distortion by the nature of their desing, if you absolutely have to get 6X9's than do, just... don't buy Audiobahn. I always like my infinity coaxials that I had before I got serious about audio. for coaxials, ebay is your friend.

Twistid
12-20-2005, 03:00 PM
well "im" not really buyin the stuff, its christmas presents from my mom, and its just easier for her to buy those from the same site to save s&h and shes already spendin a pretty penny on my amp+mp3 player+wires+other stuff

edit

do you think they would sound good if i amp'd them ? i was thinkin of gettin a cheap profile for the interior speakers

squeak9798
12-20-2005, 04:56 PM
do you think they would sound good if i amp'd them ?

Nothing you can do to them will make them sound "good". Not to mention quality is horrible. I recall someone having their tweeter fall off of their Audiobahn 6x9's (might have been UCP)

i was thinkin of gettin a cheap profile for the interior speakers

Why? If you are going to go that low-end, just save your money till you can afford something worth owning.

UndercoverPunk
12-20-2005, 04:58 PM
Nothing you can do to them will make them sound "good".
X12

Not to mention quality is horrible. I recall someone having their tweeter fall off of their Audiobahn 6x9's (might have been UCP)
That was me, the magnets fell off both "super-tweeters", and it really didn't take that long for them to do so.