PDA

View Full Version : someone want to build me a slot port box for my 12" se

stalephotograph
12-19-2005, 11:55 PM
ok so moe lester, mentioned he would design me a box if i got the max dimensions for th space in the ext. cab of my truck. said he could design me a box that would be loud and not allow the sub to bottom out. i got the dimensions and i havent heard from him in about 4 days. i dont know if he is still alive or just doesnt have time. so, can someone else design one for me that will make my 12" se perform and sound extremly loud? i want crazy loud high and low end bass. i listen to a lot of hardcore music, like as i lay dying, throwdown, trivium, etc. ****** double bass and breakdowns, i also listen to rap and bass track. i want this thing to pound, no matter what music i throw in the player. its sitting in a 1.0 cu ft sealed box for now and is lacking waaay too much mid and high end bass. when i listen to some ofthe mentioned bands above, its almost as if i have no sub in my truck. i want my se to come alive. im throwing 800wrms at it right now from a directed 1500d running at 2ohms. moe told me the se likes anywhere from 2.2cu ft to 2. cu ft. rap generally tuned to 35hz and rock tuned to 32hz. so if someone else can help me out id appreciate it. id like to get this thing built a.s.a.p, the sealed box isnt doing anything for my taste.

Jordantyler
12-19-2005, 11:59 PM
ill build it.. pm me

iceteebone
12-20-2005, 12:00 AM
hit me up i might be able to do it. have to build a box for myself tommorrow so i could probably squeeze both in. let me know

Moe Lester
12-20-2005, 12:01 AM
Im not going to have time to build anything because Im going to Washington for a week on the 21st and my PM box is constantly full so its hard to sort out every message and reply to them all. If you hit me up on aim tomorrow I can still do the design.

stalephotograph
12-20-2005, 12:05 AM
ok i just noticed my mishaps. i dont need the box built, i just need one to be design. but glad to see youre still around moe. i got aim but i dont know youre screen name.

Edit: nevermind i got your screen name.

IamDeMan
12-20-2005, 09:21 AM
ok i just noticed my mishaps. i dont need the box built, i just need one to be design. but glad to see youre still around moe. i got aim but i dont know youre screen name.

Edit: nevermind i got your screen name.ThanksBatman